PDA

View Full Version : Respawn ares on airfields

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Hey, if anyone of Oleg's team read this...

i'd like to said that it would be interesting to have 2 Respawn points for each airfields. Since that some people like to drop their bombs on the spawn point to see other people explode with them.

We don't always have 2 airfields for each team. Many Online maps have only 1 airfield for each team. So at least, we could respawn on the other extremity of the airfield, avioding such stupid acts from people who doesn't care for others.

S~

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Hey, if anyone of Oleg's team read this...

i'd like to said that it would be interesting to have 2 Respawn points for each airfields. Since that some people like to drop their bombs on the spawn point to see other people explode with them.

We don't always have 2 airfields for each team. Many Online maps have only 1 airfield for each team. So at least, we could respawn on the other extremity of the airfield, avioding such stupid acts from people who doesn't care for others.

S~

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 08:18 PM
A legitimate request to be sure but I'd still put 90% of the blame on the designer of the map for only including a single airfield when adding a second one can take litterally three clicks and one button press (bare minimum of course - I spent 10-20 minutes per airfield in my upcoming multiplayer maps on the FAST server).

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill