PDA

View Full Version : How to Load Old Memories

TheSASMan
12-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I want to play some of the old memories where I did not sync 100%. Does anyone know how to do this? I went to the DNA and when I drill down into the specific memory there is no option to load it.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

SaintPerkele
12-19-2011, 03:42 PM
I assume that this thread is not about AC2; if so, you can only replay hidden locations.

In both ACB and ACR, replaying memories works the same: Just go to the DNA menu, choose the memory and hit the enter button. That should allow you to replay the memory.

TheSASMan
12-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Yes, this is pertaining to the new AC Revelations.

When I am in game, I ESC to the menu and select DNA. Then, I use the cursor to go to the old memory. When I get there there is no option to select it, and therefore replay it.

What am I missing? Many thanks.

Anduril79
12-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by TheSASMan:
Yes, this is pertaining to the new AC Revelations.

When I am in game, I ESC to the menu and select DNA. Then, I use the cursor to go to the old memory. When I get there there is no option to select it, and therefore replay it.

What am I missing? Many thanks. Did you hit Enter when you highlighted the memory sequence you want to replay, and then hit Enter again?

TheSASMan
12-20-2011, 03:47 PM
When I select Sequence 1, Memory 5, and drill into that memory, which is at 50%, there is no selection available except the back button.

I am unable to enter the memory. Does anyone know why?

TheSASMan
12-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Never mind! I figured out the problem: I was trying to load them while in the middle of a sequence. You can't do it then.

Anduril79
12-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by TheSASMan:
Never mind! I figured out the problem: I was trying to load them while in the middle of a sequence. You can't do it then. Yeah, I did that a couple times too. I wish they'd let some of the cinematics between sequences play too. Like the full scene at the end where Ezio has the "conversation with Desmond" and leads to the scene with the Ones That Came Before.