PDA

View Full Version : German fw190 and 109 campaigns

blackpulpit1970
11-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Can someone direct me to some really good fw190 and 109 campaigns to fly. These are the planes i like to fly and are the ones that dont wobble real bad for me so i would like to fly a few campaigns in them. Or if anyone flys the campaigns that the game generates what are the best ones to try for immersion and fun, Thanks all.

XyZspineZyX
11-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi
For usermade campaigns try the jagdfleiger campaigns download from airwarfare.

FlatSpinMan
11-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I can second that. They were really good. part 3 is now out, too.

hugohugo37
11-02-2005, 08:41 AM
"Disaster on the Frontiers" is an extensive series of dynamic campaigns set on the eastern front that can keep you occupied for a long time. It has just been updated as well. It also can be found on Airwarfare.com . I highly recommend it.

But also there are lots of dynamic campaigns that came with the game if you go to pilot career and hit new. Be sure to select the plane you want to fly for each phase of the campaign too. Once you generate the campaign you will transition though these planes automatically ( note that you can't change them once the campaign has been generated. ) You can fly 109's with Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Finland and of course Germany. I'm partial to Finnish campaigns myself -fun planes, cool scenery, interesting politics surrounding their involvement in the war.

Just my 2 cents.

blackpulpit1970
11-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks guys appreciate it.

DONB3397
11-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Check out two user-made campaigns on the site below: Experten and Jagdflieger. Both fit your criteria. They were mentioned above.

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb_campaigns_index.htm

XyZspineZyX
11-02-2005, 10:39 AM
There a 3 dgen campaigns that give coverage to the 109 & 190 that are not stock campaigns.

Disaster over the Frontier by Amagi

Upgraded Eastern Front Dgen by Greg

Battle over Europe expantion by Justflight (this is an actual addon like AEP)

The Last Days by Matrix games

I have the first 3 & recommend them highly.
If you have BOE & have patched to 4.01 there is a campaign called Jumbos BOE addon which is excellent.