PDA

View Full Version : No Voices!

xabi17
11-17-2007, 06:56 AM
This is ridiculous now. First of all my game completely locked me out of doing anything, see here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9851018806), and then I started a new game reluctantly.

Oh wait, the professor isn't actually speaking. Why's that? He spoke last time. His mouth is moving and everything. Hopefully it's just a temporary bug and the gameplay will be fine. All the other sounds are working fine so it should be alright.

*goes into gameplay*

Nobody is speaking. Oh my god.

*quits game, removes and cleans disk, resets all machines, deletes all AC. game data*

Does it all again. Still no sound.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UBISOFT.

Two glaring, unavoidable errors that you have failed to see, and have made me paid for. It's not gonna happen. Expect a call very soon.

xabi17
11-17-2007, 06:56 AM
This is ridiculous now. First of all my game completely locked me out of doing anything, see here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9851018806), and then I started a new game reluctantly.

Oh wait, the professor isn't actually speaking. Why's that? He spoke last time. His mouth is moving and everything. Hopefully it's just a temporary bug and the gameplay will be fine. All the other sounds are working fine so it should be alright.

*goes into gameplay*

Nobody is speaking. Oh my god.

*quits game, removes and cleans disk, resets all machines, deletes all AC. game data*

Does it all again. Still no sound.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UBISOFT.

Two glaring, unavoidable errors that you have failed to see, and have made me paid for. It's not gonna happen. Expect a call very soon.

NorthernAvengeR
11-17-2007, 06:59 AM
Strange. Only bug I've encountered was a freeze once after a interrogation mission, but the game saved and I continued as before without problems. You tried with different speakers etc?

xabi17
11-17-2007, 07:02 AM
a. it's not the speakers as all the other sound works, just not voices.

b. yes.

bobbylucifer
11-17-2007, 09:28 AM
have you turned the voices volume in the options menu down?

spazzoo1025
11-17-2007, 09:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbylucifer:
have you turned the voices volume in the options menu down? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao

xabi17
11-17-2007, 11:43 AM
As I haven't got to the Animus, no. It happens when I start a new game

xabi17
11-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Anyone have a clue?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xabi17:
Anyone have a clue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i wanted to say turn ya tv off mute or put ya voices sound in the menu to on lol

but ya ruined my jokes

xabi17
11-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Yay! It just worked...for some odd reason.

I think it's because I deleted all information from the Hard Drive, as well as the game save. Very odd.

But it's OK now.

Srikandi
11-17-2007, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Two glaring, unavoidable errors that you have failed to see, and have made me paid for. It's not gonna happen. Expect a call very soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

zOMG. A game has a bug. THAT'S never happened before! Stop the industry!