PDA

View Full Version : Replays or Freeroom at the end?Which one will it be?

FaTaLMeTaL
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
ok i am posting this threat because i am confused

so we all know that ACII didnt had a Replay mission option but if you think ..maybe at the end of the game there wont be a Freeroom

FaTaLMeTaL
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM

so we all know that ACII didnt had a Replay mission option but if you think ..maybe at the end of the game there wont be a Freeroom

Caligula__
08-31-2010, 03:53 PM
u should've made Freeroam, replay missions AND both together

Edit - Cause freeroam will be way more fun, now that we've got BAM but if there's no freeroam... what is there? I don't want it to be like a COD, just replaying missions cause there's nothing better to do

FaTaLMeTaL
08-31-2010, 03:53 PM
thats not possible

Caligula__
08-31-2010, 03:55 PM
yeah it is...

Freeroam - x%
Replay Missions - x%
Freeroam and Replay - 143564434641354964333336%

thekyle0
08-31-2010, 04:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:
thats not possible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can you give one irrefutable reason why it isn't possible?

Murcuseo
08-31-2010, 04:08 PM
I didn't do much freeroaming, I enjoyed the story and progression so much, every time I finished one play through I'd start another.

I've lost count of how many times I've played through ACII but it's definately over 30.

I'll probably do exactly the same with AC:B but who knows.

If there was an option in the poll for both I would have chosen that.

FaTaLMeTaL
08-31-2010, 04:18 PM
imagion you got freeroom that you play and then buy all the stuff that you havent.then you want to reaply a sequence...you press replay no stuff or all of the stuff that you both in the freeroms there ..well that is not right..

hewkii9
08-31-2010, 04:25 PM
I imagine it'll be almost exactly like ACII. After the game's conclusion you're still Ezio in Rome, and if you want to replay a mission you pick it out of the DNA bar.

Hopefully there'lly be two options for replaying a mission - with everything you have, or 'as is', meaning the weapons you're supposed to have at that point in the story.

primerib69
08-31-2010, 05:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:
imagion you got freeroom that you play and then buy all the stuff that you havent.then you want to reaply a sequence...you press replay no stuff or all of the stuff that you both in the freeroms there ..well that is not right.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont even know how you got there or how you think its not right....either way they should put both in to incease replay value. and im pretty sure it takes just as much time to put in both than to put in 1 and make it better (which they dont need to do)

SBRedFlag
08-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Both!

Pelotero_10
08-31-2010, 06:18 PM

so we all know that ACII didnt had a Replay mission option but if you think ..maybe at the end of the game there wont be a Freeroom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It could definitely be both guy, kinda like Red Dead Redemption...the only thing I didn't like was when I would want to use the latest weapons in a mission from the start of the game...
I think it would be kinda cool to have the game end several different ways for different people depending on how you handled certain situations & missions in the game...like heavy rain (just 'cause this is the last we'll all see Ezio, and it wouldn't be anything extremely different from the others that would make the story completely change...). That way when people like me play over it several times, the story doesn't follow the exact same sequence..idk, just an idea; don't bash me for it.

FaTaLMeTaL
08-31-2010, 06:42 PM
all im saying is that its gona be a little messy

also im thinking of remaking the pool becouse some of you want a "both" option?

LaCava1
08-31-2010, 06:48 PM
They have both in the game, it was already announced.

Akasha_Ishtar
08-31-2010, 11:19 PM
I say both as well, I did miss replaying missions but freeroam to cause havoc is always fun to do...hehe

primerib69
08-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Aren't they using the Havok engine? lawwwllll sorry just thought id ask because akasha said "cause havoc" and i was like "oh, arent they using havok for Ac?"

ninjasownu
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM
all im saying is that its gona be a little messy

also im thinking of remaking the pool becouse some of you want a "both" option? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
All of us want the both option.

primerib69
08-31-2010, 11:34 PM
we always did. i actually dont know the point of this poll. no offense or anything bro, but your question is in no way a question at all. its a statement saying, "ubisoft, put both of those in there". then again, it could be seen as a rant even though its a suggestion.

Verdict: Delete the thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Caligula__
08-31-2010, 11:50 PM
be4 u delete, it is possible. GTA 4 did it fine, when you replay a mission you only have the gear you had at the time you'd played it for the first time, so if u bought weapons halfway thru the mission u don't have em, u gotta get em (basically you have all weapons from end of mission be4)

EzioAssassin51
09-01-2010, 01:18 AM
There is definately freeroam, otherwise, how will we be able to do the upgrading of the Assassins and do the Borgia Towers?

Everyone loved the freeroam, so they'll keep that, and they'll be having the replaying missions, so this is yet another pointless thread, as both are in the game!