PDA

View Full Version : 18 Guards & Lieutenant (kingdom flag)

wvbasketball911
11-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Hello, Im at 98/100 flags (kingdom) and I know where the pillar one is in the ruins just anyone know where this one is? It's not in the strategy guide, any info would be nice thanks.

gaz2785
11-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by wvbasketball911:
Hello, Im at 98/100 flags (kingdom) and I know where the pillar one is in the ruins just anyone know where this one is? It's not in the strategy guide, any info would be nice thanks.

I'm on 99 (I got the one off the tall pillar).

I have been to every location on the strategy guide twice and still cannot find it. Personally I believe something has gone wrong and it's not available.

rogue_tom
11-24-2007, 03:28 PM
I don't get what you're saying. You want us to guess which one out of 99 you can't find?

I'm on 98/100, never used a guide.

unnamedninja
11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Personally i hope i never find all the flags 'n templars, if i do then i'll have nothing left to do.

But yeah having 99/100 must be pretty frustrating, i doubt theres a bug though, some of those flags are tucked well out of sight, and the game is huge.

MiniAssasin
11-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by unnamedninja:
Personally i hope i never find all the flags 'n templars, if i do then i'll have nothing left to do.

But yeah having 99/100 must be pretty frustrating, i doubt theres a bug though, some of those flags are tucked well out of sight, and the game is huge.

the thing people seem to forget is that strategy guides tend to mess things up quite alot. alot of the time they have errors misprints etc

or sometimes hey go to print and the game, say in this case some flag locations are moved.