PDA

View Full Version : posible capabilities of a fine working brain?



raaaid
04-02-2008, 07:25 AM
telekinesis or g control with which you could fly and time travel

bilocation, you could be in several places at the same time

healing

mind reading, precognition, able to acces to collective uncouncious web, so all knowing and with acces to the outcome of his choices

able to do imposible calculations

what else?

leitmotiv
04-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Don't know---every brain I've ever met is cracked in some way or another, and that includes mine.

MEGILE
04-02-2008, 07:27 AM
free porn.

leitmotiv
04-02-2008, 07:29 AM
A finely working brain can self-pleasure itself. Roll on finely working brains!

raaaid
04-02-2008, 08:02 AM
hey thats something pretty cool you can get drunk without spoiling your stomach(and brain)

AFJ_rsm
04-02-2008, 10:02 AM
there's another way of getting drunk/high without using substances

some company has researched the variation of brain waves, or call them what you want, when under the influence of different "substances"

using those variations, they've studied how to more or less make the brain react in the same way by aural stimuli.

They developed a software (the name escapes me right now, but if i remember i'll post it), that produces these audio signals that they claim can get you high/drunk, and emulate the effects of several types of substances by just using your headphones to listen to it!

AFJ_rsm
04-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Just remembered the name:

I-Doser
http://www.i-doser.com/

GIAP.Shura
04-02-2008, 10:41 AM
What is capable of a finely working mind. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7LWANJFHEs&feature=related)

leitmotiv
04-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by AFJ_rsm:
Just remembered the name:

I-Doser
http://www.i-doser.com/

Damn! I'll try it!

AFJ_rsm
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Do let us know how (if) it works out!

AFJ_rsm
04-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by GIAP.Shura:
What is capable of a finely working mind. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7LWANJFHEs&feature=related)


That just made my day.

And I'm not even a big piano fan, I'm more the guitar/shredder type!

EDIT: HOLY ****! His skills are totally overmodelled at around 7:30 and onwards!

Pirschjaeger
04-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by AFJ_rsm:
there's another way of getting drunk/high without using substances

some company has researched the variation of brain waves, or call them what you want, when under the influence of different "substances"

using those variations, they've studied how to more or less make the brain react in the same way by aural stimuli.

They developed a software (the name escapes me right now, but if i remember i'll post it), that produces these audio signals that they claim can get you high/drunk, and emulate the effects of several types of substances by just using your headphones to listen to it!

I would stay away from this. The reason drug users have problems is that the brain gets used to releasing dopamine. They have to continue using in order to get the regular fix. The body adapts and the brain becomes less sensitive to the drug. The user has to take more drugs to stimulate a larger release. It's a vicious cycle.

If audio signals could trigger the release of dopamine (music already does that) in higher than normal doses, the same cycle would start as the one that takes down a drug user.

Laughter, sex, and music are the best and safest triggers as the release of dopamine will remain relatively small.

Fritz