PDA

View Full Version : PC extra content will forever be exclusive?

nairb92an
03-06-2008, 05:24 PM
I like AC on the consoles, and if the PC version is the only one with the extra content then I am one very disgusted customer. Will we see downloadable content for the 360 and PS3 for AC, containing the new investigations and better AI? Or will the PC gamers always laugh at us console owners for having an outdated version of the game.

moqqy
03-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes, we will always laugh at you.

blarson11
03-06-2008, 06:47 PM
how many people are really willing to play the game over, just because of slight AI changes and a couple of extra tasks? and who's gonna pay for it? you can count on the fact that if it is DLC for Xbox microsoft will make you pay for it. I for one dont really care enuff to be concerned about it. why not complain that Oblivion for consoles doesn't have a mod kit? PC users pay more than double for their machines, i say let them have a couple of minor improvements...

Longjocks
03-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah, AC was a fun game that kept me entertained for a few hours after work for a week or so. I'm so totally disgusted at this turn of events. Shame, Ubi, shame!

pietjevlip
03-07-2008, 06:08 AM
I wonder where all those

"nag-nag-nag, we already played the game and you still have to wait"-people are complaining about :P

Stealthguy1986
03-08-2008, 10:13 PM
By the way,what r those 'extra content' ?

eWaster
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by blarson11:
how many people are really willing to play the game over, just because of slight AI changes and a couple of extra tasks? and who's gonna pay for it? you can count on the fact that if it is DLC for Xbox microsoft will make you pay for it. I for one dont really care enuff to be concerned about it. why not complain that Oblivion for consoles doesn't have a mod kit? PC users pay more than double for their machines, i say let them have a couple of minor improvements...

A decent gamer with a decent computer would be truly excited about a PC release with extra content etc.. I have already completed the game three times on my console and it wouldn't do me a thing if i was going to check out the PC version of Assassin's Creed. Fortunately, I won't have to get myself a whole new PC to play the game, since my current Windows XP does a very fine job with the newest games.

caswallawn_2k7
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
this actualy needs a higher spec than the new games as from what i have seen this is the first game to need a dual core as a min requirement.

pietjevlip
03-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Well... i hope they don't overdo it on the extra content...

For example, like on SplinterC: DA... PC got a ****load of bugs as extra content... didn't like that... neither did I like reinstalling Windows.

blarson11
03-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
A decent gamer with a decent computer would be truly excited about a PC release with extra content etc.. I have already completed the game three times on my console and it wouldn't do me a thing if i was going to check out the PC version of Assassin's Creed. Fortunately, I won't have to get myself a whole new PC to play the game, since my current Windows XP does a very fine job with the newest games.

the IGN PC section has an article that enumerates the new interrogation missions and improved AI, and IMO, while it definitely adds a small amount to play value, it doesn't really justify buying a second copy, or trying to badger UBI into making it DLC for consoles.

The article i refered to is here (http://pc.ign.com/articles/856/856534p1.html)