PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

nadiabird
11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Ubisoft,
I'd like to address 3 things:
1)loved Assassin's Creed, favorite single player game
2)I had, like many others, numerous failed readings of my Xbox 360 game disc, especially during Acre
3)This is the most important thing, during the 2nd to last mission, in which you confront King Richard and his army, and kill the lead Templar, I was running along the path, wondering why there weren't many enemies. As I run past a fir tree, I catch a glimpse of white, so I stop and cautiously look behind the tree, thinking it's a templar. But no! It is an exact copy of Altair, he moves with my character, although there is a slight delay. He attacks when I do, and the two Altairs can even fight, but when one hits the other, they're both damaged! I tried hidden blade, and The clone assassinated my Altair, created what is probably one of the most awesome gaming moments I've ever witnessed! In the end, it was a hindrance to have two characters, so I rebooted the console and the level was more populated with enemies and the doppleganger was absent. Bottom line: BEST GLITCH EVER!

Deathfire7
(AFG)

Marek86
11-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Whoah, that's pretty intense, is there a special way to activate it?

nadiabird
11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Not that I know of, just happened. It was pretty intense though. Just fool around I guess, sorry I couldn't tell you something easier

AldirTheKnight
11-26-2007, 07:34 PM
have 2 controllers connected

Marek86
11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
seriously?

cavanaugh14
11-30-2007, 02:53 PM
enemies. As I run past a fir tree, I catch a glimpse of white, so I stop and cautiously look behind the tree, thinking it's a templar. But no! It is an exact copy of Altair, he moves with my character, although there is a slight delay. He attacks when I do, and the two Altairs can even fight, but when one hits the other, they're both damaged! I tried hidden blade, and The clone assassinated my Altair, created what is probably one of the most awesome gaming moments I've ever witnessed! In the end, it was a hindrance to have two characters, so I rebooted the console and the level was more populated with enemies and the doppleganger was absent. Bottom line: BEST GLITCH E

Ok I seriously need help regarding this issue. Same thing as this guys 3rd issue with the whole "clone" thing. I dont usually browse this forum, but coming on here today for the first time i was shocked to not see more people with this problem...so it sounds like im screwed.

Same story, a walk up to what i think is a templar and it ME! except it s not me, but its me. My problem is that when i get to the part before im supposed to kill robert, no one attacks me, even after i murder everyone. And I can go on...nothing happen im just stuck there with no where to go.

can someone please help me?????