PDA

View Full Version : Buzz you are still the funniest

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 03:08 PM
Dude i thank you,i have not been around these boards for a while but last nite and this morning was trying to catch up a little and your reply to papy in olegs patch post update almost dropped me to my knees.LMAO salute all just waiting for my new rig should be finished on friday just in time for the patch.Didn't realize how much i missed reading these posts and have been waiting to choke on some of buzzs popcorn anyways had a great summer so far have been hiking and biking all over canada visiting friends and relatives.What a country lots to see but too many bears,thanks again for the laugh would have been the first time i lodged a cheerio in my nostrel have to learn to put down food while laughing.Good and bad also to see that the attitude on these boards has not changed,it makes for some great entertainment better than any sitcom i have ever watched.A yes a serious question i am going to try the new all in wonder 9800 pro would appreciate any tips on setting it up for Fb battles.My new rig will be a pentium 2.8 on a asus p4c800 deluxe motherboard with i gig dual channel ddr400 ram soundblaster extigy and of course the above mentioned vid card.I am also going with the seagate barricuda 120 gig hard drive,i have untill wednesday to make all the final decisions and open to any suggestions you guys might have was curious about the sound card i was told that it exactly the same as the audigy 2 except the control panel sits on your desktop rather than in a bay.thanks again for the laugh buzz you kill me i miss the unfriendly skies of hyperlobby but will see you all soon ~S~
69th_DRAGON
p.s would also like to give a big salute to my squad the 310th,AFJ,401,MOH,PFsquads and anyone else i have flown with or against online,see you all soon .

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 03:08 PM
Dude i thank you,i have not been around these boards for a while but last nite and this morning was trying to catch up a little and your reply to papy in olegs patch post update almost dropped me to my knees.LMAO salute all just waiting for my new rig should be finished on friday just in time for the patch.Didn't realize how much i missed reading these posts and have been waiting to choke on some of buzzs popcorn anyways had a great summer so far have been hiking and biking all over canada visiting friends and relatives.What a country lots to see but too many bears,thanks again for the laugh would have been the first time i lodged a cheerio in my nostrel have to learn to put down food while laughing.Good and bad also to see that the attitude on these boards has not changed,it makes for some great entertainment better than any sitcom i have ever watched.A yes a serious question i am going to try the new all in wonder 9800 pro would appreciate any tips on setting it up for Fb battles.My new rig will be a pentium 2.8 on a asus p4c800 deluxe motherboard with i gig dual channel ddr400 ram soundblaster extigy and of course the above mentioned vid card.I am also going with the seagate barricuda 120 gig hard drive,i have untill wednesday to make all the final decisions and open to any suggestions you guys might have was curious about the sound card i was told that it exactly the same as the audigy 2 except the control panel sits on your desktop rather than in a bay.thanks again for the laugh buzz you kill me i miss the unfriendly skies of hyperlobby but will see you all soon ~S~
69th_DRAGON
p.s would also like to give a big salute to my squad the 310th,AFJ,401,MOH,PFsquads and anyone else i have flown with or against online,see you all soon .

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Glad someone laughs at my weird humor.

As for tweaking your system. Check Mudmovers. Theu have a section on system tweaking, and Hunter is going to update it after the patch.

Don't choke on all that popcorn. You'll be eating alot of it after the patch../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Buzz25th
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
F-15 Eagle
<center>
http://www.af.mil/news/factsheets/pictures/f-15.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Knock it off with the aliases ,Buzz.

It is sooo last month.

Lixma,

Blitzpig.

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:09 PM
That's a pig move knucklehead. Not my style../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Buzz25th
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
F-15 Eagle
<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:13 PM
he maybe funny? but he's still a padder /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<center>http://www.assonetart.com/jsGodsgrace.jpg </center><center>/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif The above statue was a gift from France</center>

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:18 PM
There's that pesky troll that follows me around. He'd be so lost without me.

btw..Speaking of post counts. This forum must be stuck on 5000. I was wondering when it was going to change. Well i posted on the Lock-On forum, and it shows your true count. I have over 10000 posts./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Time for a new name, so I can start over.

Buzz25th
<center>
F-15 Eagle
<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:25 PM
BuzzU wrote:
- There's that pesky troll that follows me around.
- He'd be so lost without me.
-
-
-
- btw..Speaking of post counts. This forum must be
- stuck on 5000. I was wondering when it was going to
- change. Well i posted on the Lock-On forum, and it
- shows your true count. I have over 10000 posts.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Regards,
VFC*Crazyivan
http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

"No matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down." Ivan Kozhedub

XyZspineZyX
09-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Salute back at you Dragon and your 69th Buds...