PDA

View Full Version : Weird Things in AC Bro. **Spoiler**

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 03:57 PM
ok, moving on from my "brutus armor discussion" fiasco, i'd like to talk about some weird things i saw in the game, first and foremost, the weird images in the video clips that are played befor "the truth", mostly that face, it was stretched left and right, but it didnt look like anyone from the game, even considering the distortion, so any ideas on what that might be?

also, i was playing the multiplayer, and one of the criers was talking about ezio, not sure what the whole topic was, was runnin from someone, but is this about when he disappeared after claiming he still lived?

i saw a video of someone wearing the altair armor in AC Bro, after the villa attack, does it come back or something?

i noticed that the the mentally handicapped have disappeared since AC1, we all know they would have still been around, so did they just lock them up during 2 and bro?

and last one for now, cause this is getting a lil long winded, but did anyone else reason out why ezio freaked out after using the apple to find out what cesare ment about not being chained by man?

Wesm101
01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
You can get the altair armor with uplay points

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:06 PM
from the uplay section in the start menu?

Wesm101
01-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Yep you can get some other stuff there too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:24 PM
nice, i thought all that it was for was tips and stuff, i'll have to check it out when i get my turn with the xbox (lil bro's on it atm) i just hope widow stops closing every threads x.x

E-Zekiel
01-04-2011, 04:26 PM
As you complete actions, you can earn points, which you can use on outfits, backgrounds, etc.

Personally, I used my points on Robes of Altair, Armor of Altair, and Hellequin. I have some left over but I'll save them for AC3.

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:38 PM
how exactly do you get upoints? and are they monitored by your gamertag? or your email address?

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 04:41 PM
The criteria for the points are listed in the uplay menu.

And you can get a total of 100 points from Brotherhood, but there are 140 points worth of rewards.

If you want everything, play another uplay-enabled game you don't care as much about, and I've been told the Project Legacy game on Facebook can get you extra points (although I don't trust facebook apps, so I can't verify this personally). I used Shaun White Skateboarding - it's actually surprisingly fun.

Black_Widow9
01-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
how exactly do you get upoints? and are they monitored by your gamertag? or your email address?
Mostly your gamertag. You create an account online that links your Ubisoft account to your game account. Then when you complete certain actions in the game you get points. From the game title screen there is a Uplay button and you can get your rewards through there. You should check it out. The link is in my signature.

Caligula__
01-04-2011, 04:46 PM
(I'm pretty sure this is what happens) When Ezio looked into the apple he sees that Cesare, once imprisoned will break free of his chains but he's still stuck in a 70 feet high tower or something so he climbs a bit of the way down with bedsheets (Surprise, surprise, surprise) and then jumps down, landing on a servant who was positioned there, breaking the servant's legs and arms and breaking a few of Cesare's ribs.

Serrachio
01-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
The criteria for the points are listed in the uplay menu.

And you can get a total of 100 points from Brotherhood, but there are 140 points worth of rewards.

If you want everything, play another uplay-enabled game you don't care as much about, and I've been told the Project Legacy game on Facebook can get you extra points (although I don't trust facebook apps, so I can't verify this personally). I used Shaun White Skateboarding - it's actually surprisingly fun.

Project Legacy does give Uplay points. You can get 50 Uplay points in total from it.

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
Mostly your gamertag. You create an account online that links your Ubisoft account to your game account. Then when you complete certain actions in the game you get points. From the game title screen there is a Uplay button and you can get your rewards through there. You should check it out. The link is in my signature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i used the link, but are there only rewards being given for the facebook game? none for bro or 1 or 2?

bokeef04
01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
AC1 was in the middle east and AC2 and brotherhood was in Italy, maybe they didn't have any crazy people, also i think because so many people complained about them Ubisoft removed them and replaced them with minstrels(it would be more realistic if they went after everyone and the guards didn't blame you for getting pushed by them, or did they just have a problem with white robed monks carrying heaps of weapons?)

Sps_Drake
01-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Ezio saw Ceasare NOT in prison. You can see why that's a problem. He had a (cousin?) who commanded the seige of Viana in 1507. Ceasare was put in a leadership position but mysteriously died there if my memory serves me correct.

flyingeaglemile
01-05-2011, 12:26 AM
I`m glad the mentally handicapped were gone, they ****ed me off so much in AC1.

TrueDemonzBane
01-05-2011, 05:54 AM
yea, well, im just glad that i can chunk coins at those beggars, instead of having them follow me around like in AC1, also, i got the altair set, and the bullet upgrade from uplay, so now im happy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif