PDA

View Full Version : new sessions

limi88
06-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Hello to all

I have a very important thing I want to ask you guys and would really apperciate a response- sorry if it sounds trival I'm not an experince gamer.

I beat the game and won most of the rewards and since I miss all the great missions in the game (carnival and such ) would want to start a new session.
If I do start a new session does it still save the other one with all the achivements?
also the thing is that I understand that the launcher saves my game progress online will it still do so if I start a new session?

also if I insatall the game on another computer
will I be able to play the sessions that are saved already or does the game only suits one pc at a time.
thank you very much for the help to a no good gamer like mehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
li

Murcuseo
06-22-2010, 12:04 PM
You have 3 save game slots to use so you can start a new playthrough in one of the unused ones and it won't affect your original game.

You should also be able to play it on another computer, as your playthroughs are saved online when you log in it will recognise your details and make the saves available to you.