PDA

View Full Version : minor texture error on the p40 mirror frame

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 02:41 AM
very minor error, doesnt hurt anything and most probably wont notice it, but its still a error

if you look at the frame around the rearview mirror on the p40 you will see that the textures are wierd on it, it looks like the wrong set of textures were put on it, or they were not aligned correctly

you will notice it if you look at it, and you will notice it everytime after that to

----------------------------------------
people need to lighten up, dont take stuff so serious, you dont want to give your self a heart attack do you?

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 02:41 AM
very minor error, doesnt hurt anything and most probably wont notice it, but its still a error

if you look at the frame around the rearview mirror on the p40 you will see that the textures are wierd on it, it looks like the wrong set of textures were put on it, or they were not aligned correctly

you will notice it if you look at it, and you will notice it everytime after that to

people need to lighten up, dont take stuff so serious, you dont want to give your self a heart attack do you?

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 04:29 AM
Lol I have noticed that too, and it should probably be corrected

------------------------------------------

"If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it." - Pierre Gallois

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 07:00 AM
i hadn't noticed that.. unlike the p47 and la7, the p40's mirror greatly lags my computer so i turn it off.

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 06:48 PM
all mirrors lagged mine to

and it stuttered so bad online i couldnt play

even with the graphics lower then in il2

then i was told about this .dll, i downloaded it and put it in my FB folder and it fixed all the stutter

i can play with nearly full graphics settings now, and online just fine

forgot where i got that dll, but it fixed somekind of memory management error or something

it really helped alot