PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stories, incidents of the 325th 'Checkertail' Squad for new IL2 movie.

Mysticpuma2003
10-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Guys, currently Monguse is creating a huge pack of P-51B and D's of the 325th 'Checkertail' Squad, along with B24's skins for the 55th Bomb Wing.

I am researching the 325th looking for any particular missions that would be suitable for an IL2 movie and am hoping some of you out there can help me out?

I am currently reading through "Checkertail clan 325th Fighting Group In Africa and Italy", which I am sure will have some good info. but if anyone out there can post specific actions for dates of the Squad, it will be very much appreciated.

Also needed isn't just the stat. info, but hopefully details of pilots and planes involved?

Thanks in advance for any help, Monguse and I will greatly appreciate it, cheers, MP.

Mysticpuma2003
10-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Guys, currently Monguse is creating a huge pack of P-51B and D's of the 325th 'Checkertail' Squad, along with B24's skins for the 55th Bomb Wing.

I am researching the 325th looking for any particular missions that would be suitable for an IL2 movie and am hoping some of you out there can help me out?

I am currently reading through "Checkertail clan 325th Fighting Group In Africa and Italy", which I am sure will have some good info. but if anyone out there can post specific actions for dates of the Squad, it will be very much appreciated.

Also needed isn't just the stat. info, but hopefully details of pilots and planes involved?

Thanks in advance for any help, Monguse and I will greatly appreciate it, cheers, MP.