PDA

View Full Version : I hope there are some good RAF skins for the Lerche

Deadmeat313
12-19-2006, 09:30 AM
...because in MY alternative reality it is a British development called the Hawker Bosworth. Small groups of them can be seen flying over Kent in Vic formation, while radioing each other clipped little radio messages like "Jerry at one-o-clock, Bunty", "Tally Ho", "Chip chip" etc. All the pilots will have slightly dodgy nicknames like "*****y" Simpson and "Flappy" Foster. They will all wear scarves, despite the impracticality in the Bosworth's cockpit.

And they will be The Few, because due to budget cuts the RAF can only afford eight of them.

T.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." --- Jack Handey

Deadmeat313
12-19-2006, 09:30 AM
...because in MY alternative reality it is a British development called the Hawker Bosworth. Small groups of them can be seen flying over Kent in Vic formation, while radioing each other clipped little radio messages like "Jerry at one-o-clock, Bunty", "Tally Ho", "Chip chip" etc. All the pilots will have slightly dodgy nicknames like "*****y" Simpson and "Flappy" Foster. They will all wear scarves, despite the impracticality in the Bosworth's cockpit.

And they will be The Few, because due to budget cuts the RAF can only afford eight of them.

T.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." --- Jack Handey