PDA

View Full Version : Bandit farming

TrueDemonzBane
01-06-2011, 01:28 PM
ok, idk if anyone else has posted this, so i thought i would, just to make sure

after reuniting with leonardo, and befor you start the first war machine mission, go to the mission start, as indicated by the upside down vortex in the lower right part of the map, this is the start of the mission, for those of you who havent noticed this, dont enter it, make sure it is during the night, and start circling the thicket (group of trees on the small hill) to the north of the mission start untill you are attacked by bandits, kill them, loot them, and go to the mission start, press b so that you do not start the mission, it should reload, putting you just below the mission start, it is still night time, and you can continue to hunt bandits by repeating this until daytime, then, go to leonardos bench, and talk to him, if you dont have all his inventions yet, this might send you back to night time, if not, then just stand around and wait, go do missions, or fix yourself a snack while waiting for night to roll over again, and continue this, this is a fast way to get shop quest items, or just items to sell in order to buy more property

i hope this helped, i am in the process of this, and have not yet gotten a shrunken head, but it probably wont be long, goodluck to all

MaskedReaper
01-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Ah YES I know the area.
This area is just under the broken aqueducts where some bandits ambush you.
Killing them you get rare items like Vlad the impaler coins and so on.
As for shrunken heads I have only found two so far but I think another is in one of those romulus lairs.

But it would be good to kill those bandits and gets you some more rare items like shrunken heads.

TrueDemonzBane
01-20-2011, 09:12 PM
yea, i got a bunch of ivory, diamonds, silk, dye, and wool, and sold it all, which after about 10 rounds of farming i was able to renevate most of roma

Auditorexxx
01-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Good area ^_^