PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY NEED HELP!!!! IE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuuurrrtt
01-15-2011, 03:40 AM
hello the problem i have is that when i try replay missions to fully synchronize it it doesn't let me finish the mission (e.g on the second memory the mission were you have to buy a stiletto) it wont let me buy it because i all ready own the weapon and it wont carry on the mission.it does this with many missions that include destroying towers or buying items.IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Rakudaton
01-15-2011, 05:49 AM
1) Don't post in caps. It's childish.
2) Saying "IE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" is kind of rude and doesn't really make people want to help you. Plus, it's not true.
3) If you have already bought an item, you can still "rebuy" it -- you select it and it gets equipped, free of charge. But I've managed to play the Machiavelli mission again and it didn't let me have the stilleto beforehand, so it allowed me to buy it. Same with the Borgia Towers -- the two mission ones become undestroyed when you take on the mission.

Inorganic9_2
01-15-2011, 06:38 AM
If you have nothing constructive to post I would suggest you don't.

Black_Widow9
01-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by cuuurrrtt:
hello the problem i have is that when i try replay missions to fully synchronize it it doesn't let me finish the mission (e.g on the second memory the mission were you have to buy a stiletto) it wont let me buy it because i all ready own the weapon and it wont carry on the mission.it does this with many missions that include destroying towers or buying items.IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please make sure you don't post in all CAPS as it is considered shouting/rude. I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Auditorexxx
01-17-2011, 04:47 PM
You should be able to buy it again. If not, then re equip it.