PDA

View Full Version : Achievements for ACII

FifthGeneration
06-07-2009, 07:48 AM
I got the idea for this thread from reading some other posts and deciding that it needed its own thread.

Please post any ideas you have, whatever system you plan on playing ACII on, on achievements or whatever they are called on different platforms starting with the amount of points given, then the name of said achievement, then the description and what you have to do to acheive this achievement.
I'll start with one...

20 - At The Height of The Itailian Renaissance - Discovered all high points in all cities

hambo17
06-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Templar kills. Like in the first AC, but for killing all the templars you get a silver trophy (ps3).
Silver- - Killed all templars.

Any ideas for the name?

mikeh1294
06-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by hambo17:
Templar kills. Like in the first AC, but for killing all the templars you get a silver trophy (ps3).
Silver- - Killed all templars.

Any ideas for the name?

(ps3).
Silver- Godless - Killed all templars.

Because the Templars are God's warriors.

caswallawn_2k7
06-07-2009, 09:48 AM
the knight templar were disbanded with the vast majority killed in the 1300's so they aint going to be in AC2 or if they are it will be a much smaller groupe' they have more chance of using one of the many other secret societies.

hambo17
06-07-2009, 09:51 AM
What about saved citizens. Again like in AC1 when you save the citizens.

Bronze- Local Hero- Saved all citizens

Bronze- Marathon runner- Cover 26 miles on foot

Bronze- Sword master- Successfully counter 100 enemy attacks

If there is a mission/assassination where stealth is required:

Silver- Silent Assassin- Complete (mission title) without alerting any enemies.

Platinum- Assassin of the creed- Earned all other trophies

Bronze- Marksman- Kill 25 enemies with the gun. (if thts what it is)

Gold- Assassin- Complete the game 100%

hambo17
06-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Also what you could do is this:

Silver- At The Height of The Italian Renaissance- Find the highest point in the game.

Then

Bronze- Soaring eagle - Find all view points in the game

Its just a thought. I'm not trying tio steal your ideas. It was a good one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sensationikke
06-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Gold - Unearthly assassin - all archievements (in this topic) done

who wants to give it a try? xD

mikeh1294
06-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
the knight templar were disbanded with the vast majority killed in the 1300's so they aint going to be in AC2 or if they are it will be a much smaller groupe' they have more chance of using one of the many other secret societies.

Actually, the game is about the fight between the assassin's and the templars going underground. That is why the guy who gets killed at the end of the CGI trailer has a cross.

hambo17
06-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Bronze- Master of disguise- Blend in with scholars 20 times. (to escape enemies)

Silver- Templar flag collector- Collect all Templar flags

Gold- Flag collector- Collect all flags in the game

Bronze- Magician- Use the smoke bomb 20 times to escape enemies.

Bronze- Leap of faith- First leap of faith (dive into hay)

caswallawn_2k7
06-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by mikini:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

Actually, the game is about the fight between the assassin's and the templars going underground. That is why the guy who gets killed at the end of the CGI trailer has a cross. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
why would the remaining templar knights show aliegence to the people who orderd them killed and tortured?

MrNussbaum
06-07-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure how this would work, but while playing AC1 I would have liked some kind of indication that I found a landmark based on an actual building from history (i.e. Church of Holy Sepulchre, St. Anne's Church, Temple Mount, etc.). It could be one achievement but it could update you on your progress, much like the collectibles in Gears of War 2. It could be called the Tourist achievement or something like that.

DimmuB0rgir
06-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Dont Look Down - Scale the highest veiw point in each district.

You Can Poke An Eye Out With That Thing - Get X amount of kills with a Spear type weapon.

Hide and Seek - X amount of kills from hiding spots.

PWNcracker
06-07-2009, 12:21 PM
"Blade in the Crowd" - Complete an assassination mission without raising your notoriety level (leave no witnesses).

MeAltairLol
06-07-2009, 01:41 PM
5 - It's only a bit of water - swim for the first time

25 - Triathlon runner - Leap of Faith 10 times, swim for 20 miles and walk for 25 miles

30 - Fast as lighting - Disarm 100 opponents

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

george_almighty
06-07-2009, 03:57 PM
30 - Turn Things Around-Successfully disarm at least one of each type of weapon and use that weapon against the one you disarmed.

revoltingbunny
06-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Bronze - Altair - Complete all missions that use the Flying Machine.

Bronze - Bench Warmer - Kill an enemy while sitting on a bench.

Bronze - Lochness Assassin - Kill an enemy while underwater.

SWJS
06-07-2009, 04:17 PM
100G - Vengence Lies in the Blood of Enemies - Completed the game and performed the final assassination

FifthGeneration
06-07-2009, 05:33 PM

Its just a thought. I'm not trying tio steal your ideas. It was a good one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

well thank you
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Epic Fail - Kill X amount of Seekers as they attempt to search your hiding place.

KillerTortilla
06-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Keeper of the Creed 2.0 - Collect 200,000 Italian Masyaf flags.

FifthGeneration
06-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by KillerTortilla:
Keeper of the Creed 2.0 - Collect 200,000 Italian Masyaf flags.

ok this may be overboard ...

KillerTortilla
06-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Epic Games didn't think that, certainly Ubi won't hesitate in doubling their challenge.

obliviondoll
06-07-2009, 10:51 PM
He's had a hard night - Silver - Kill 20 guards from benches.

Cousin It - Silver - Kill 5 Seekers from a single haystack without exiting it.

KillerTortilla
06-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Sorry for going off-topic here but, what's a Seeker?

Sypron
06-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Outlaw - Reach maximum level of noteriety

Robin Hood - Steal X amount of money from the rich district (and possibly give it to beggars)

Benny Hill - Spend 5 minutes evading guards without trying to fight back or hide

Account_Deleted
06-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Hay! - kill X amount of enemy from haystack hiding places

SWJS
06-08-2009, 02:02 AM
20G - Two Birds, One Assassin - Kill 10 pairs of guards with the double hidden blades inconspicuously.

DearDirty
06-08-2009, 03:58 AM
50G - Become a Templar (Ending the game).

Obviously this will happen.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by DearDirty:
50G - Become a Templar (Ending the game). D=

Go away and play Templar's Oath, you Templar person!

DearDirty
06-08-2009, 04:11 AM
100G - Turn Assassin's Creed into Templar's Oath.

but for real, 50G Assassinate 1000 people. For those who enjoy replay value.

hambo17
06-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Bronze- Long way Down- Throw 20 enemies from buildings that kill them.

Sypron
06-08-2009, 07:22 AM
"We dont need ladders" - Scale X meters of buildings without the use of a ladder

(100 internet awesome points for the person who gets the reference)

mikeh1294
06-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Sypron:
"We dont need ladders" - Scale X meters of buildings without the use of a ladder

(100 internet awesome points for the person who gets the reference)
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre? The Mexican police.

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

(Also on Blazing Saddles)

Sypron
06-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Sorry, not quite. Its not THAT obscure.

mikeh1294
06-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Sypron:
Sorry, not quite. Its not THAT obscure.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Obscure? I am 15 and have watched Blazing Saddles loads!!!

Silhouette1991
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
the knight templar were disbanded with the vast majority killed in the 1300's so they aint going to be in AC2 or if they are it will be a much smaller groupe' they have more chance of using one of the many other secret societies
Maybe Masons.For them it is said to be the sons of Templars and they were formed 100 years after the execution of the templars

bladencrowd
06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Butcher-kill 50 villagers
Chris Hasen- save 10 female citizens

RipYourSpineOut
06-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Start Anew [Bronze]: Kill your first assassination target

Revenge at the Renaissance [Bronze]: Kill your last assassination target

Peek A Boo! [Silver]: Kill 30 Seekers in a hiding spot

Was I Interrupting? [Silver]: Assassinate 2 people with your dual hidden blades while they are having an conversation

Flag Bearer [Gold]: Find all flags

Flying Demon [Bronze]: Fly Da Vinci's flying machine

Eagle Strike [Bronze]: Kick an enemy while flying Da Vinci's flying machine

Italian Ninja [Silver]: Use the smoke bomb 10 times

Death From Above [Bronze]: Kill an enemy from above with your hidden blade

Mine! [Silver] : Disarm an enemy and kill him with his own weapon 20 times

Let's Try That Again [Bronze]: Misjudge a jump and fall to your death

Amphibious [Silver]: Swim a total of 5 miles

In The Moonlight [Bronze]: Visit the highest point in Italy at night

I have to go now, but I'll think of more later!

FifthGeneration
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:

Was I Interrupting? [Silver]: Assassinate 2 people with your dual hidden blades while they are having an conversation

lol this one wins for the day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Skaevola
06-08-2009, 07:56 PM
5 - Bigot - Pay then murder a beggar.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Mine! [Silver] : Disarm an enemy and kill him with his own weapon 20 times That's a very original idea! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Especially the name! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

hambo17
06-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Silver -The Man in the White Hood- Complete all assassinations

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Relentless - Defeat 5 opponents in 5 seconds or less.

Angel of Death - Take on 20 opponents in a single fight and defeat them all without losing any synchronization.

Variety is the Spice of Life - In a single fight, perform every possible combat maneuver. (Counter attack, disarm, grab break, throw dirt, so on, so forth...)

Full Sprint - Complete an entire mission in under 15 minutes. (The clock would start once you begin the first investigation and end once the city alert is over.)

Wise One - Completely investigate an assassination target.

[Creative title here that I can't think of] - Complete a mission without killing anyone other than the assassination target.

obliviondoll
06-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Mine! [Silver] : Disarm an enemy and kill him with his own weapon 20 times Does it have to be the same enemy? Because that would be difficult.

the amolang
06-09-2009, 05:02 AM
The Long Way- Walk all the way from Venice to Florence, instead of using the horse

It's Too High!- Climb up the highest building and then climb all the way down because, well, its scary...

Streets are so last week- Don't touch the ground for an entire assassination (if possible, and including the escape)

Was I there?- Do all the "kill the witnesses" side quests

Peace Maker- Don't kill any guards or civilians (except for target) in a mission

WHAT!?! WHERE IS ALTAIR!?!?!- Start the game and play as Ezio for the first time

revoltingbunny
06-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Janitor - Clean the streets of litter.

RipYourSpineOut
06-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:

[Goal Setter] - Complete a mission without killing anyone other than the assassination target.

That sounds like a good title http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

ReyMandez
06-09-2009, 12:09 PM

This could be a spoiler:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The templars are the guys trying to get the peices of eden. Which means they will still be in the second game.</span>

caswallawn_2k7
06-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by ReyMandez:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

This could be a spoiler:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The templars are the guys trying to get the peices of eden. Which means they will still be in the second game.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that has never actualy been confirmed they are just a organisation after the artifact's by 2012 any number of organisations could have the information on the artifacts and want them for thier own ends. the templar were just the controling force at that time AC1 is set in and they are well known for collecting tresures this is one of the reasons they were killed and tortured by the king of france by order of the pope.

also there isnt realy a need to spoiler anything in here as this thread is on AC2 so any1 in he should know it may contain spoilers for the first game.

SWJS
06-09-2009, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ReyMandez:

This could be a spoiler:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The templars are the guys trying to get the peices of eden. Which means they will still be in the second game.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that has never actualy been confirmed they are just a organisation after the artifact's by 2012 any number of organisations could have the information on the artifacts and want them for thier own ends. the templar were just the controling force at that time AC1 is set in and they are well known for collecting tresures this is one of the reasons they were killed and tortured by the king of france by order of the pope.

also there isnt realy a need to spoiler anything in here as this thread is on AC2 so any1 in he should know it may contain spoilers for the first game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>In the in-game universe, which is completely FICTIONAL, mind you, Abstergo is a company completely run by Templars, and it is also revealed by Lucy that the battle between the assassins and templars is timeless, and has been going on since the crusades. The man in the trailer that Ezio shot was also wearing a Templar Cross.

Templars will most definately be in Assassin's Creed II.

FifthGeneration
06-10-2009, 07:15 AM
this is true...

the "hashashins" didntt last that long either so they wouldnt "technically" be in ACII...

OMG the whole franchise is messed up now

obliviondoll
06-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by FifthGeneration:
this is true...

the "hashashins" didntt last that long either so they wouldnt "technically" be in ACII...

OMG the whole franchise is messed up now
Except that they confirmed in AC1 that the Assassins still exist in the modern world. So for the reasons mentioned in the post above yours, all is well.

I just hope AC3 is released 22-Dec-2012

SWJS
06-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Back on Topic:

10G - Dude Looks Like A Lady - Dress up as a Venetian prostitute in order to get close to a target.

UchihaKarasu
06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Well, actual Hashashin descendants actually do exist today, they are just under a different name. That's why the novel series wasn't published.

hambo17
06-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Bronze- Glitch in the system- Watch 20 glitches in the game

george_almighty
06-13-2009, 11:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
Mine! [Silver] : Disarm an enemy and kill him with his own weapon 20 times That's a very original idea! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Especially the name! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I would say that the idea is not completely original since on the first page, i posted an idea very similar except my idea had you disarm each of the different types of weapons and kill the person you disarmed.

SWJS
06-13-2009, 11:57 PM
30G - It Isn't The Fall That Kils You - Push, Throw, and pull 30 guards off of the roofs in the city.

JorisGoedhuys
06-14-2009, 12:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:

Especially the name! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The name is from Mirror's Edge achievement Mine (disarm 15 enemies (or someting))

revoltingbunny
06-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah... I thought so... good work n00b!

centauress
06-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
30G - It Isn't The Fall That Kils You - Push, Throw, and pull 30 guards off of the roofs in the city. To go with :

10G - ... It's the sudden stop at the end - Slam 25 targets (guards, assassination targets or whatever) into walls or stalls and kill them, if needed

revoltingbunny
06-14-2009, 12:52 AM
RevoltingBunny- Run around in a Bunny outfit with dynamite and blow cow's to smithirenes.

SWJS
06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
20G - Robin Hooded Assassin - Steal $100,000 from the wealthy people

King32Godfather
06-14-2009, 06:23 PM
20G - Get A Job - Using fists, bash 20 beggars to death

10G - High Diver - Dive into the water from the highest possible point in the game

20G - It Cost Me An Arm And A Leg - Dismember 100 enemies
(This one is in the hopes that dismemberment is in the game)

10G - If You Were My Best Friend - Befriend every ally

10G - Strictly Confidential - Pay a prostitute to distract a target

15G - Michael Phelps - Swim 5 miles

15G - Usain Bolt - Out-run your pursuers 20 times
(Notice the olimpic athlete refrences http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif)

15G - Sex, Drugs And Rock'n'Roll - Use a prostitute, drugs(poison), and a crowded dance floor to assassinate your target

Antonsenon
06-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by JorisGoedhuys:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:

Especially the name! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The name is from Mirror's Edge achievement Mine (disarm 15 enemies (or someting)) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the name should be like Give it 2 me xD

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by george_almighty:
I would say that the idea is not completely original since on the first page, i posted an idea very similar except my idea had you disarm each of the different types of weapons and kill the person you disarmed. Sarcasm, my friend.

I was taking a poke at him at how he essentially copied Mirror's Edge's achievement's title's name.

Jakobi123
06-17-2009, 11:36 AM
reverse hide and seek- kill ------ seekers from hiding spots

the lone ranger- shoot someone while on a horse Western style!

those are pretty bad will think of more later

RipYourSpineOut
06-17-2009, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george_almighty:
I would say that the idea is not completely original since on the first page, i posted an idea very similar except my idea had you disarm each of the different types of weapons and kill the person you disarmed. Sarcasm, my friend.

I was taking a poke at him at how he essentially copied Mirror's Edge's achievement's title's name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly, I did use Mirror's Edge trophy name for the one I made. I have ME anyway. I knew it wasn't original.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-17-2009, 08:38 PM
I knew it wasn't original. I assumed you knew you knew. That's why I poked. Better to poke you into guilt than to just accuse you of being a plagiarist. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

bladeincrowd99
06-23-2009, 02:33 AM
25-Eagle aim- Kill another guard with a falling guard you had previously killed

This would b so awesome if possible in game

Account_Deleted
06-23-2009, 04:34 AM
10- abit high don't you think?- dive from the high point of the game into water.

10- drinks and talk- blend inside a tavern

10- I fish- swim for the first time

50- get some light- unlock 50% of the achievments

100- Assassin with spare time- unlock 100% achievment

10- no hight no flight- crash land 5 times

50- blood line- eliminate the last target

30- now you see me now you don't- escape from a chase less then 10 or less sec's.

15- My name is hurl- posien a drink and make a person sick

RipYourSpineOut
06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Just thought of another one!

To Late for Confessions

OR

I'm Not a Chapel!

OR

No Penance! [Silver]: Do not allow an assassination target to speak more than 5 words after he has seen you

The names above the last one are just different names for the trophy/acheivement. I didn't know which one would be better http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

EDIT*: Some more acheivements!

I'm Not Into Ladders [Silver]: Cover a total of 5 miles while scaling a building.

The Renaissance Was A Hard Time [Bronze]: Disguise a dead guard by making him sit on a bench

Edengoth
07-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by King32Godfather:
20G - Get A Job - Using fists, bash 20 beggars to death

15G - Sex, Drugs And Rock'n'Roll - Use a prostitute, drugs(poison), and a crowded dance floor to assassinate your target

Get a job made me rofl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But the hashashin never use poison. Remember how altair called it a coward's tool?

Conspiracy Theorist 40G - Successfully wrap your head around the storyline of Assassin's Creed

Ezio_475
07-26-2009, 05:11 AM
Bronze- Master of disguise- Blend in with scholars 20 times. (to escape enemies)

Silver- Templar flag collector- Collect all Templar flags

Gold- Flag collector- Collect all flags in the game

Bronze- Magician- Use the smoke bomb 20 times to escape enemies.

Bronze- Leap of faith- First leap of faith (dive into hay)
There are no flags in AC2, theres something different. Theres no such thing as scholars in AC2 either, you can now blend in with the any crowd

Ezio_475
07-26-2009, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
10- abit high don't you think?- dive from the high point of the game into water.

10- drinks and talk- blend inside a tavern

10- I fish- swim for the first time

50- get some light- unlock 50% of the achievments

100- Assassin with spare time- unlock 100% achievment

10- no hight no flight- crash land 5 times

50- blood line- eliminate the last target

30- now you see me now you don't- escape from a chase less then 10 or less sec's.

15- My name is hurl- posien a drink and make a person sick
Cant do the last one as you cannot poison drinks.

thekyle0
07-26-2009, 01:52 PM
[Creative title here that I can't think of] - Complete a mission without killing anyone other than the assassination target.
A small sacrifice.

agentpoop
07-27-2009, 02:59 AM
GET OUT OF MY WAY!- run over 20 people in 5 seconds

Xanatos2007
07-27-2009, 03:48 AM
He was dead when I got here - stealth assassinate as many people in close proximity as possible.

RipYourSpineOut
07-27-2009, 06:55 AM
Been a while since I posted here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Change Of Plans! [Bronze]: Play a mission that changes into another. E.g: Escort to Defend

Among Theives(Uncharted 2 joke obviously) [Silver]: Make friends with the theif faction

Assassin Sexiness(Grabbed from Kaxen) [Silver]: Make friends with the courtesan faction.

NoxieDC
07-27-2009, 07:27 AM
A Conveniant Reality - Assassinate all preachers
Pretty as a Coin - Befriend the Courtesans / Thieves / Mercenaries (title works with any, but I listed in order of personal preference)
Born Again - Become an assassin

thekyle0
07-27-2009, 08:32 AM
The falling one - miss a leap of faith

A blade in the crowd - Escape 30 times by blending

The caravan - by twenty weapons in Venice and sell them in Florence

The Hypochondriach - Visit the doctor 50 times

The rookie - become desychronized 10 times

The master - evade capture by Kaxen

NoxieDC
07-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Wait, can you actually miss a leap of faith this time round? o_O

EmperorxZurg
07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
I guess he doesn't have that much faith lol, that would be a sort of a weird feature though, having a random chance of falling on ur face

but
Leisure time 100G- complete ALL side missions
the armory 30G-kill with every playable weapon in the game
JFK 15G- kill a main target with the hidden gun without being seen

Weizmann
07-27-2009, 01:23 PM
This is gonna be pretty realistic, although, i believe you should have some sort of "plan B" and i canīt think of anything right now.

thekyle0
07-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by NoxieDC:
Wait, can you actually miss a leap of faith this time round? o_O

No no no. At least I haven't heard anthing about that. I was thinking, climb to a view point and jump in the wrong direction from the hay bale. I did this by mistake once on the cathedral in Acre. Well, "once" by mistake. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EzioAssassin51
11-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Cool as! These would be my Trophies (PS3)

Gold - Modern Day Assassin - Kill 30 guards/Assassination Targets (If you can kill them with the gun which we don't know yet) with the hidden gun.

Bronze - 2 times the fun - Kill 10 guards with the double hidden blades

Platinum or Gold - Italian Explorer - Travel to every city and discover every hidden landmarks (The catacombs etc!)

Bronze - Stroke, Stroke - Ride a Gondola for the first time

Bronze - Who wants a swim? - Swim for the first time

Silver - LAND HO! - Travel to a city via boat

Bronze - Splash - Leap of faith into the water

Gold - Vengeance - Complete 100% of the game

Bronze - Now you see me... now you don't - Use a smoke bomb to escape enemies 10 times

Bronze - Savior - Kill 10 Poisoned NPC's before the die by the poison (not all at once!)

Gold - Speed Racer - Win all of the racing missions!

Bronze - First Armour - Buy armour for the first time!

Thats all i got http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

the amolang
11-15-2009, 01:35 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif this thread is soooo dead. and there is no use, as the achievements and trophies have already been posted....

here is a list of them spoiler free:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/4581045997 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4581045997)

here is a list WITH SPOILERS (basically with descriptions and pictures):

http://www.giantbomb.com/assas...-22928/achievements/ (http://www.giantbomb.com/assassins-creed-ii/61-22928/achievements/)