View Full Version : t

01-22-2005, 04:35 PM
How do you get that reticle to go up.(I think that what it called).It's the round circle in front of the gun sight.Please help and tell me what it called in the Controls Section.

Thank for your help,


01-22-2005, 04:48 PM
I believe it is CTRL+D..(only available for certain axis planes - lot of them uses this)

Try also SHIFT+F1..(centers your crosshair in gunsight)

01-22-2005, 09:16 PM
The iron sights are there in case the reflector sights malfunction or are damaged. There's no control to bring them up, but in some aircraft (specifically the zeros) they'll come up automatically when damage occurs. You may see them come up with no damage visible, that's because the graphics for damage modelling weren't ready when the game was released. As far as the game is concerned the reflector sight is damaged when that happens but there're no graphics available to show it. If this is not fixed already in the latest patch, it will be in the big add-on patch.

01-24-2005, 08:31 PM

01-24-2005, 08:34 PM
Tully, Thank you for the answer.This was driving me crazy.I was looking in for for book for the answer.I now can sleep at night.Thanks again. FRED