PDA

View Full Version : Where did this go?

Faylinks
11-18-2007, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM

Where did this assassination go? i have been looking forward to an assassination like this, where you are perched and you truly have the option to burst in there, climb around, or blen in social stealth.

The assassinations in the game force you to go up into the croud with invisible walls, watch what ever the cinimatic is and then move right there.

you loose this controll when you are forced to be in a certan place for the cinimatic.

the one hit, one kill idea was way more realistic and harder. i can fend of 10 guys with one hand. it should be the dificulty seting if you wish to have that challange.

in the fights, when you counter 90% of the time you will be forced to change your camera angle, the 10% of the time where it dosent change the angle its so much more smooth, and in the demo its like that. it should be 90% of the time it dosent and 10% of the time it will do the cinimatic. also the long combows, where you do 3-4 moves to kill the guy wile the 5 other guys watch you, thats just horrible, the ones where it takes a counter and a attack, where its more then 2 moves is perfect.(summery of fight) 90% of the time it wont change your angle, 10% of the time it will take you into a cinimatic, all the combows have a counter, then a attack, fluid 2 moves that are quick. atier has a 1 hit one kill.

with this 1 hit one kill for altier, it will be harder to fight off 7 gourds, and will make running awway from them more exiting. i have never been in a position where running awway from the goruds saves me, i can easaly fend off the gords becouse of altiers many hit points. this would also make the escape more beneficial becouse you would have a sence of saving yourself form a postistion of overwealing odds, of 1vs10.

the rooftop gardens are WAY to abundant. its REALLY easy to get awway from gourds, you can be running with them seeing you, run around the rooftop garden itself and ubstruct there vition and hop in it. the hey stacks, benches and monks are enough.

the part where she says to go a diffrent rount, and then she says that he had the option to step above or hang under, how it originally was, free running with your legs you would press right trigger and a a = legs, like in the fight, and b = hands, like in the fight (grab) so if you wished to go under a beam, you woould let go of a and press b to swing under. i really like this feature, make free-running more interactive.

shotty78
11-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I completely forgot about the one hit kill idea as i was playing the game. I wonder when and why they changed that aspect. Would have seriously extended the game and truly made me rethink many fights. After playing the game I don't think I would have liked the complete puppet controls. When I am running away from guards i want to run full speed and not worry about hands or feet but where i am going next. I like how they made it "free-run mode," jog and walk. Because in jog and walk your movements are more in your control but in free-run they let the game's "instincts" take over and predict what you intend to do rather than you hitting a button for every action.

Faylinks
11-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by shotty78:
I completely forgot about the one hit kill idea as i was playing the game. I wonder when and why they changed that aspect. Would have seriously extended the game and truly made me rethink many fights. After playing the game I don't think I would have liked the complete puppet controls. When I am running away from guards i want to run full speed and not worry about hands or feet but where i am going next. I like how they made it "free-run mode," jog and walk. Because in jog and walk your movements are more in your control but in free-run they let the game's "instincts" take over and predict what you intend to do rather than you hitting a button for every action.

yes, i think the 1 hit one kill should be a dificulty setting, and for the puppet controlles on the free running, it would be the same how it is now, just if you wanted to swing under, you have that option, so here you are right trigger and a, sprinting along, and a gourd on the rooftop spots you and is going to shoot an arrow, you can now swing under on the next beam to ovoid that arrow and continue on the street.

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 12:14 AM
I am SO glad that Altair isn't a one hit kill. It would serve no purpose other then to frustrate me and make me quit playing.

Faylinks
11-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by robatubisoft:
I am SO glad that Altair isn't a one hit kill. It would serve no purpose other then to frustrate me and make me quit playing.

difficulty setting, you choose, gives you the option if you are the mediocre gamer, easy medium and hard, easy = full heath like it is now, medium = half of what it is now hard = 1 hit one kill.

robatubisoft
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Has nothing to do with being a mediocre gamer. I completed CoD4 on Veteran, including Mile High Club. What I am saying is, having a lucky hit make me have to redo an Assassination with a 8 minute speech before it would not be a good thing. Especially when certain missions almost guarantee you are going to get tagged at least once. William De Monfarate in Acre comes to mind...

MeAltairLol
11-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Altair IS one-hit kill. But, you have synchronization bars... If you look carefully, Altair doesn't get hit straight on when he looses a sync bar, he just blocks VERY sloppily, hence Desmond de-syncs with him.

He does, though, get hit when he has no bars left.

MiniAssasin
11-19-2007, 02:20 AM
wheres that bride the horse jumps in the kingdom is that still ingame

cn the horse actually go in a city,i havent tried it

altair to my knowlege doesnt do the double handed push

or the chopping wood beam

and i havent seen this assasination, or its escape scene yet is it ingame?

Kariko762
11-19-2007, 02:38 AM
im on the last assassin mission (out of the 9) and i think thats it....

The walking horse into town was pulled
as was the making barriers by cuting the wood and the doulbe hand push and the bridge gates coming down
#
BUT thats why the state "WORK IN PROGRESS"

Bobzer77
11-19-2007, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Faylinks:
gourds

What are "gourds"?