PDA

View Full Version : Very basic question about Xbox Live

jamesmom430
04-30-2010, 10:23 PM
I apologize, I'm asking this for my son. He cannot figure out how to start playing on Xbox Live. When the game starts the only option is to go to story. What do you need to do to get on live? We have a live account and everything, just cannot figure out how to get there in the game. I apologize for such a basic question, I just don't play games and I want to help him. I've been searching online and cannot find anything. Thank you!

goldenarm009
05-01-2010, 01:20 AM
there is nothing else to find sir. Single player is all that ye shall find

mantledarcanum
05-01-2010, 10:52 PM
If I recall correctly, story and downloading sequences 12 and 13 are the only things you can do through Live. There is no multi-player, but this is a story that is incredibly immersive. I think it would lose so much if anyone else were to come in on the story.

DexLuther
05-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by aquarianfae:
If I recall correctly, story and downloading sequences 12 and 13 are the only things you can do through Live. There is no multi-player, but this is a story that is incredibly immersive. I think it would lose so much if anyone else were to come in on the story.

Not to mention there would be less story since they would have to fit the code for multiplayer somewhere on that disc!