PDA

View Full Version : AC:B Animus and TWCB? *SPOILERS*

John21172117
07-06-2010, 10:48 PM
I've been thinking of this a lot. Since this game has no connection with Desmond and any of the stuff happening on the future, does that mean that there should be no database nor glyphs on the game?
Also at the ending of AC:2 Ezio encounters TWCB (Those Who Came Before) and listens to the name of Desmond. I Wonder if he will further reasearch or adquire knowledge of the TWCB and/or search for more pieces of Eden. Maybe he'll also start his own set of codex pages like Altair did.
Also who says that AC:B isn't involved with anything from 2012 didn't Lucy say at the ending of AC:2 that if Desmond wanted he could continue using the Animus they have at the van?

EzioAssassin51
07-07-2010, 01:32 AM
Actually, Desmond will be in this game, but later on!

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 10:31 AM
I understood there was only two pieces of Eden? Also as our dear friend above states Desmond will be in this game so hopefully there will be all the Animus related stuff there too although i think they could do away with Glyphs but no database would be very disapointing.

jimbo11235813
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
I understood there was only two pieces of Eden? Also as our dear friend above states Desmond will be in this game so hopefully there will be all the Animus related stuff there too although i think they could do away with Glyphs but no database would be very disapointing. We don't know the exact number of Pieces of Eden (PoE), but when doing the glyph puzzles, you are shown other PoE like a sword, the pope's staff, the shroud, and multiple Apples. ( Here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Piece_of_Eden) is a bit more info about the confirmed PoE.

I'd like more glyphs. I enjoyed the puzzles, even when I couldn't do some of them. Wouldn't miss them if they were excluded, but losing the database would be terrible, even though I never read about buildings in AC2. Loved reading about the characters.

Razrback16
07-07-2010, 11:45 AM
The game is supposed to have a single player element, so I can't imagine Desmond not being part of the game. I'm really looking forward to this game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif