PDA

View Full Version : The Lovers *Spoilers*

Eruentien
01-12-2011, 05:16 PM
After I finished all of the Cristina missions, I realized that all of Ezio's and Desmond's lovers are now dead. That made me want want to punch myself in the face for being a bad virtual boyfriend, especially since I metaphorically killed one of them.

hewkii9
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't recall killing Amelia the horse girl from Forli.

Abeonis
01-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Caterina isn't dead, Rosa isn't dead, Amelia isn't dead. In fact, Cristina is the only one who does die AFAIK.

Eziolala
01-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Not all of Ezio's are dead, and we don't know for sure if all of Desmond's are dead either.

DavisP92
01-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Caterina isn't dead, Rosa isn't dead, Amelia isn't dead. In fact, Cristina is the only one who does die AFAIK.

Actually Caterina does die, and Rosa wasn't a lover just a girl he flirted with. and Amelia was just a girl Ezio had sex with. He only truly loved one person and she died.

@ Eruentien. Desmond doesn't really have any lovers, just someone that may be a future lover and we don't even know for sure if she died.

AntiChrist7
01-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Well everybody dies at some stage. C. Sforza died in 1509, so don't really know if Ezio was aware of it at the time.

Altair's girl maria lived thought (although Adha gets killed)

I-am-the-peel
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
As Ezio said; 'There were plenty of french girls in Firenze'

imo, Ezio only loved cristina but now that she is dead, he does not care about love. Especially since he seems to lose at least one family member in the past two games.

He seems to be quite lonely doesn't he?