PDA

View Full Version : Tomatoe Famine

Skully796
01-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Is it just me or is there a Tomatoe Famine in Rome? I have gotten the ones from the Halls of Nero but I sold those, not knowing about the Doctor shop quest and being short on money. I seriously have more aconite that I do tomatoes. Any places where tomatoes are frequent?

P.S I tried using bandit farming but it seems they are more interested in carrying Cardinal's Purple dye instead.

LaFawn
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Skully796:
Is it just me or is there a Tomatoe Famine in Rome? I have gotten the ones from the Halls of Nero but I sold those, not knowing about the Doctor shop quest and being short on money. I seriously have more aconite that I do tomatoes. Any places where tomatoes are frequent?

P.S I tried using bandit farming but it seems they are more interested in carrying Cardinal's Purple dye instead.

I got tomatoes sending my Assassin's out on assignments. Look for the ones that have stars and see what they give. If you don't see tomatoes, send them out anyway. The next round may have them.

JP-63
01-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Travel between The Hideout and the Thieves Guild via the tunnels. Within 30 seconds of arriving at the Thieves Guild, a Borgia courier will spawn and run towards you. Tackle him and get your reward. Repeat as many times as you need to get those tomatoes!

colan33
01-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Repla Halls of Nero and youll get 4 treasure coffins at the end again?
I did the memory again and i got 2 with tomatoes.