PDA

View Full Version : Delay = Improved gameplay?

ezu1
12-19-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the PC version of Assassins Creed to hit the stores, but I'm curious to know why we have to wait a whole 2-3-4 months more than the consol owners.

Are we PC gamers in for a treat with excluded pc features? Improved AI and overall gameplay? Or - are we just second priority? Has the developement been delayed due to some programming issues? Did the developement start later?

PC games tend to offer more deth and overall quality, I know that might be an old theory and to take R6: Vegas, SC: Double Agent, GR: Advanced Warfighter as examples - yes it might even already be disproved. But at least I hope this could be the reason.

In the reviews I have read the game seem to lack of soul. Something I can relate to in the games mentioned above, but these games were also rushed from what I remmember.

Anyway I havent kept my self up-to-date so if anyone would care to give me an up-date, it would certainly be highly appreciated.

Also will it be a 'only' Vista game?

Cheers

ezu1
12-19-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting the PC version of Assassins Creed to hit the stores, but I'm curious to know why we have to wait a whole 2-3-4 months more than the consol owners.

Are we PC gamers in for a treat with excluded pc features? Improved AI and overall gameplay? Or - are we just second priority? Has the developement been delayed due to some programming issues? Did the developement start later?

PC games tend to offer more deth and overall quality, I know that might be an old theory and to take R6: Vegas, SC: Double Agent, GR: Advanced Warfighter as examples - yes it might even already be disproved. But at least I hope this could be the reason.

In the reviews I have read the game seem to lack of soul. Something I can relate to in the games mentioned above, but these games were also rushed from what I remmember.

Anyway I havent kept my self up-to-date so if anyone would care to give me an up-date, it would certainly be highly appreciated.

Also will it be a 'only' Vista game?

Cheers

avsrule247
12-19-2007, 03:56 PM
I don't understand what you mean by no soul?

And we don't know if it is Vista only yet.

spazzoo1025
12-19-2007, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
I don't understand what you mean by no soul?

And we don't know if it is Vista only yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the reviews are mentioning the monotony of parts of the game.

Redfeather1975
12-20-2007, 04:02 AM
All I care about is that after it comes out for PC, people find ways to mod the game.
Then we can go crazy!