PDA

View Full Version : Strange things point to DLC

Prol33tariat
11-20-2009, 01:37 AM
large portions of the map in both Venice and Florence are blocked out, a lot of screencaps floating round of parts of rome we never seen.

I predict the DLC will not be just some cosmetic crap but most likely an apendix to ezio's life, the missing years in florence, around savanarola and lorenzo, as well as some action in venice.

Alos if yout ake a loof at the DNA strand there are oddities in it like skipped spots, and things that appear active but have no ability to slot yet.

just wait, i expect something like another 4-6 hours of actual story driven gameplay.

awesome hurry it up, most of us are done already.

anthonytest
11-20-2009, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
large portions of the map in both Venice and Florence are blocked out, a lot of screencaps floating round of parts of rome we never seen.

I predict the DLC will not be just some cosmetic crap but most likely an apendix to ezio's life, the missing years in florence, around savanarola and lorenzo, as well as some action in venice.

Alos if yout ake a loof at the DNA strand there are oddities in it like skipped spots, and things that appear active but have no ability to slot yet.

just wait, i expect something like another 4-6 hours of actual story driven gameplay.

awesome hurry it up, most of us are done already.

Agreed..... sadly. i dont wanna pay for more dlc )=

Prol33tariat
11-20-2009, 09:30 AM
i agree nowadays i believe the edit out content just to sell it to us later, its damn near criminal.

GkrewZ
11-20-2009, 12:20 PM
ah well i dont mind we got alot for our money so far...more then most people get for most games...im down for dlc and just more of everything...i cant get enough of this game =]

Mcmole2
11-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, DNA sequences 12 and 13 are "corrupted" so we can't play them, but we lose 10 years of Ezio's life and he gets the cape somewhere in there, so those two sequences added in as DLC would be awesome.

kahuna390
11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
im hoping that the dlc includes a new city like milan or a full rome. i think bing able to visit all the landmarks in rome would be incredible for a game. its what i was looking forward to in the game tbf. the only landmark i can think of in milan is that big stadium um..... like san siro or something. but obviously that wouldnt make it into the game. but also i would like the game deliverd to me first. if i knew ordering the black edition from play.com would be this hasslesome then i would of just bought the ordinary version of the game. i live in the uk and it got sent out the same time as so many people who have recieved it allready and yet i still havent got it yet, very unhappy face

DutchCrusader
11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
I really hope so, I only got it 2 days but i'm already finished. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif (23 hours played tho.)

x54147
11-20-2009, 02:01 PM
I hope they add more assassin tombs, or at least more interior areas with complex climbing puzzles like that. Even if we already got Altair's armor, it would be fun just to be able to do more of those for florins or something.

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Curious, don't have the box, does it say DLC is possible on the back of the box? Also, if someone could check AC's box too.

Thing is we didn't get DLC content for the last game, unless I missed something. I doubt we will get DLC this time on AC2. If they do release anything, it will probably be only 1 or 2 things for a high cost.

caswallawn_2k7
11-20-2009, 02:15 PM
there is always a time they start doing DLC (it was only the newest PoP that had a DLC in the PoP series) you have to think with AC1 it was more or less a way to test how well the game would do and how well the concept would be accepted, were the second game they have established the player base and interest in the franchise so it's possible they have left opening in this second game to fit DLC.

GkrewZ
11-20-2009, 02:26 PM
well the extras menue does say dlc in it sooo im just guessing its possible...

ZAX POWER 05
11-20-2009, 06:45 PM
I hope that they add the Templar Lairs as DLC. You only get one if you preordered at GameStop. So I'm sure that after a while, most or all of those codes would've been used, and so why not sell the extras to people who want them?

cdm0048
11-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Personaly, i would like to see more Rosa and the main characters like Mario and stuff. I think the game was perfect besides its lack of working with characters and stuff like that. Rome would be sweet too!

Jedted
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Since they included the DLC section in the main menu it's safe to say we'll get atleast some extra content that will go deeper into Ezio's life. When i realized they skipped Sequences 12 and 13 i realized that there was a reason they didn't just call the last Sequence 12 instead of 14. Maybe they want those events to be a supprise for us.

They already released that Auditore Tomb with the Uplay thing and i'm interested to see if they release those other 2 tombs as rewards for getting other achievements. I hope they had more of them aswell since the free-running/climbing is one of the things that makes AC so fun(it's like PoP but with better combat).

Prol33tariat
11-22-2009, 01:39 PM
its safe to say we are gonna get southern florence, and some spots in venice, as well as perhaps ROME, and some new assassination mission, as well as sequence 12 and 13....there are also some assination nucleotides that are deep red that you cant access strewn in with the bright red ones, so i think we will see that too.

BUT I WANT IT THREE DAYS AGO.