PDA

View Full Version : What After Desmond Has Become The Modern Day Assassin What Is Left For AssasinsCreed?

AssassinBlaze
06-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Once Desmond Has Become A Modern Day Assassin Doing Whatever Needs To Be Done What Do You Think Will Happen To AC Do You Think They Will Make More I Really Hope They Do;

I Love The Historic Settings It Takes You To And You Get To Explore.
I Love The Thrilling Story.
And I Love Stabbing Templars In The Head.

Please Do 100 Assassins Creed Games UBI!

dxsxhxcx
06-26-2011, 12:17 PM
I hope it'll come to an end, I don't want them creating "excuses" to make others AC games and end up spoiling the story... the only thing I would like to see is a game about Subject 16 (showing his life at Abstergo, some ancestors he visited and maybe how his life was before he was captured, I think one or 2 games are enough for this)

if they had talent to create a franchise like AC they will have talent to create another good franchise in the future too...

swiftkinfe
06-26-2011, 12:22 PM
If the gameplay can be improved further and a date for whatever can be set.We may see a new AC.For example if Daniel Cross doesn't show up in Ac3 we may get a trilogy on him.It's like Halo I really doubt it just ends after the 3rd numbered game.

ProletariatPleb
06-26-2011, 12:28 PM
I guess you haven't been following up, Amancio says AC:R sets the stories of Alty and Ezio and acts as a platform for AC3 and beyond, so I doubt the last will be AC3(I don't want it to end eitherway...so many historic time periods to explore!)

Jakob4242
06-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Ubisoft has stated they feel confident in making many more AC games. I do have concern about the stories if they continue. Not that there aren't numerous periods in history that the writers could weave a story from, but more along the lines of the modern day ancestor, since the animus interface is what lets a player have access to health bar and a radar. I wouldn't mind a game where neither of these are present; completely remove the modern day setting and focus only on the historical time period. Which raises a question on the dysnch feature. But I also don't want this series to be a milking franchise.

AssassinBlaze
06-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Do you think mabye they will introduce another character like desmond and explore his/her ancestors memories?

dxsxhxcx
06-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by V-rex1986:
If the gameplay can be improved further and a date for whatever can be set.We may see a new AC.For example if Daniel Cross doesn't show up in Ac3 we may get a trilogy on him.It's like Halo I really doubt it just ends after the 3rd numbered game.

I'm expecting to see Daniel in one of Desmond's memories in ACR, if I'm not wrong, Desmond still was living in the farm by the time Daniel visited all the assassin's camps around the world... maybe showing them meeting each other, Desmond already feeling sick of the farm and Daniel with all that "I know my purpose" thing... :P

Black_Widow9
06-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Please discuss this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>