PDA

View Full Version : Weirdness

GiriGiri.Ninja
06-20-2011, 02:33 AM
In this topic I'll merely state my own opinion if you don't agree than you don't if doubt you doubt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. (i'll probably go off topic a lot) (hypocrisy alert) XD

I am/was against (I too have a few comments stating that i'm against the new GR or GRAW) the new GR because you might ruin it if you want your game to look as spectacular as it can be. you know some companies can combine those elements but than again you can over do it.

Ok...after seeing the new trailer on the main screen I was kind of happy for that trailer was quite amusing/cool, not like the GRAW 2 cinematic trailers they were lame. however "UBI" creating a good cinematic trailer doesn't mean a F-ing great game, any company can do that.

After GRAW and R6Vegas I was mad about the fact that the games didn't play well especially R6 but that's a different forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

But after reading some topics and their comments I was set to a thinking state. Like the future tech. Yes armies around the world are doing more in future technology and yes some will happen in the near future.
I just didn't like the idea of seeing it so quickly in Ghost Recon . maybe its this that so many OGR players don't like the new games?

Yes I also know that you Ubi have to compete in this gruesome field of games.

but instead of using new futuristic army technology why don't you guys think of new game engines (destructible environment) or focus on real-life body movement. NOt that Gears of Wars kind of crap of sticking to the wall and wait for your enemy to come by and shoot. thats another point in the first gameplay of GR:FS it looked more like SP:C than GR.

and thats it for now I think.
and still i'm thinking about if I'm going to like this game or not.

(in some other topic by "Lennart_970" He stated that cloak will be to expensive for a mere soldier...*sigh*. that might be true thats why its going to the Special Forces (Ghost's) first.
(Spec-ops always get the fun toys first)
and in this day and age it still costs around ONE~milion Dollars to train a normal marine or soldier. and think of the Toma Hawk missle systems you'll never earn that much money in your life perhaps.)