PDA

View Full Version : radeon problems

jturner1012
10-10-2004, 09:02 PM
I uninstalled winme and put the new radeon 9200 128 MB card in. installed winme back in and installed the latest drive for my motherboard...it is a VIA. installed myst 4 complete. it started with the girl and the ride. i got to the steps inside and saw Atruis. then it froze.
i have the latest drivers and a new DVD/CDRW player. what is wrong and when will it be fixed???? joe

jturner1012
10-10-2004, 09:02 PM
I uninstalled winme and put the new radeon 9200 128 MB card in. installed winme back in and installed the latest drive for my motherboard...it is a VIA. installed myst 4 complete. it started with the girl and the ride. i got to the steps inside and saw Atruis. then it froze.
i have the latest drivers and a new DVD/CDRW player. what is wrong and when will it be fixed???? joe

maztec
10-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Try different drivers for your video card. Make sure you have drivers installed for your motherboard.

You didn't need to fully uninstall and reinstall WinMe. Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX.

It's not likely something that is probably a system instability on yo ruend can or will be fixed or compensated for in the software itself.