PDA

View Full Version : ac:r howto provoke a den attack by templars

real_shaoran
12-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi

I've just finished the 3rd sequence and looked at the guild challenges. One of these challenges is to defence your dens 3 times.

Before I start the core memories I always do the single events like freeing distructs from templars, rebuild the shops, etc.

Hence it took me lots of hours to complete the 3rd sequence. During my explorarion of the city my dens got constantly attacked by templars. It was annoying at first because I spent 3 hours just defending my dens, at the peak a had 3 dens attacked at the same time. Once I defended every den and have built all shops the attacks stopped and at the end of the sequence 3 I had one master assassin on my first den.

Since then I want to have some attacks so that I can fulfill my challanges. Now that all my recruited assassins are at least at level 10 I fear that I would not have any attacks left after my dens are protected by master assasins.

What are the criteria that templar attack your dens?

Another challange is to recruit 12 assasins, I have all slots filled with recruits but in the challanges board I olny have 11/12. I none of my assassins die, how can I recruit one more assassin?

Thanks.

Teknykk
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
In order to get the Templars to attack your Dens you need to have caused a large amount of trouble in the city, either with them or the Ottomans and once your Awareness with them is at full red they will attack one once you perform another openly violent action in the city to get their full attention.

But this will only happen if at least one of your Dens doesn't have a full Master Assassin in it. If you do have all Dens fully locked by Master Assassins I think the only way to open up an attack would be to send one of them to another city to defend in Mediterranean Defense of which is in Assassin control, which may work...but I don't know as I haven't send a Master Assassin to another city Den.

As for your Recruit Challenge, you need to do the above in order to get the 12th credit for that Challenge, so send any Assassin to another city in Mediterranean Defense to sit in that Den and you can go and recruit another. You can have a total of 77 Assassins in the game at any one time by doing this. You can have 12 in your city and 5 in each of the 13 cities of Mediterranean Defense.

People say the Recruit Challenge is bugged, but I personally don't think it is. The first you get is already a recruited Assassin, he is simply handed over to you from Yusuf...so you technically haven't recruited him yourself and therefore doesn't count towards the Recruit Challenge.

Lastly, you can also replay the first stroy-driven Den Defense any time to get certain achievements or possibly some Challenges done, and is the easiest of the Den Defenses to do so it can be helpful in that way.

Hope that helps.

Ferrith
12-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by real_shaoran:
Another challange is to recruit 12 assasins, I have all slots filled with recruits but in the challanges board I olny have 11/12. I none of my assassins die, how can I recruit one more assassin?

Thanks.
You can fix it by going to DNA menu and replay one of the recruit missions.

Originally posted by Tsyac-Enigma:
If you do have all Dens fully locked by Master Assassins I think the only way to open up an attack would be to send one of them to another city to defend in Mediterranean Defense of which is in Assassin control, which may work...but I don't know as I haven't send a Master Assassin to another city Den.
No, it doesn't work, although this is a very logical assumption and it should. While trying to solve the miscount of recruited Assassins bug I had one of my Master Assassins sent to another city but his Den kept being bound to him and locked.

Zanbakuto
03-14-2012, 04:54 PM
okay i have tried almost everything i can think of to get my dens attacked i olny have 1 Master, i have had full Infamy for a few hours of game play i donot want to progress to far into he story because i want to unlock all the guild stuff. i do not know what to do i have killed somany people it's starting to get boaring please help i need it.