PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubi, let US make the game more challenging

Grandmaster_Z
11-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Please make a patch or something to where you can remove all armor and unequip swords/short blades, but just make the hidden blades mandatory. I would love to play the game with just hidden blades and my fists..PLEASE!!!!!!

l Khasim l
11-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
Please make a patch or something to where you can remove all armor and unequip swords/short blades, but just make the hidden blades mandatory. I would love to play the game with just hidden blades and my fists..PLEASE!!!!!!

Buying armor is optional, so is buying and using weapons. What is your problem?

SWJS
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
lol, these people have no imagonation. They forget that buying is optional and only think on the negative.

NuclearFuss
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
he means being able to put a sword back on the rack instead of having to carry it everywhere. I completely agree.

Grandmaster_Z
11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
because you have to collect all the armor and weapons if you want to reach 100% syncronization you nimrods. you should be able to buy them, add to your collection room in the villa, and have the option of equiping them or not.

orionpaximus000
11-20-2009, 12:09 PM
except you aren't forced to pull out your sword *shrug* just ensure you always have the hidden bladed cued up.

wapikas
11-20-2009, 04:02 PM
i don't think that removing armor and weapons would make game any harder, just finished game with only minor upgrades and mostly using hidden blades.

Cornik22
11-20-2009, 05:29 PM
As you already know there is not an option to unnequip your weapons, BUT there is a way to do that. Bbrutes have a powerfull attack that knocks your weapon out of your hands. Just let them do it with your first and secondary weapons, then run away and heal yourself. Voila! Now you can play with no weapons. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

P:S: make sure not to pick up or steal weapons from your enemys. Otherwise they will turn into your new weapons.

JudgeQwerty
11-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Actually, I find it easiest to slaughter a dozen guards wuith only a hidden blade than with anything else. Thus, I have no idea how any of this could actually make the game harder.

Alcendyr
11-20-2009, 11:47 PM
You want hard? Take off ALL the HUD elements (including the map) and play. Now theres a challenge for you. Its actually quite fun. Just try not to cheat.

PeterMac77
11-20-2009, 11:50 PM
lol u know mtl is the best

AstraeosTwo
11-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I don't see why they can't just add a ****ing difficulty level in the game. I WANT A ****ING NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY TOO PLAY!!! NOT THIS ****ING ***** *** DIFFICULTY!! THIS GAME IS WAYY TO ****ING EASY WITHOUT AN ADJUSTABLE DIFFICULTY LEVEL!!!

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by GrislyKyle:
I don't see why they can't just add a ****ing difficulty level in the game. I WANT A ****ING NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY TOO PLAY!!! NOT THIS ****ING ***** *** DIFFICULTY!! THIS GAME IS WAYY TO ****ING EASY WITHOUT AN ADJUSTABLE DIFFICULTY LEVEL!!!

So what you're saying is... its too easy?

JDUNK559
11-21-2009, 08:00 PM
none of that cussing is ****ing necessary. and AC2 is a great game it may be easy for some of us but its ridiculously fun anyways

Silhouelle
11-21-2009, 08:11 PM
I'd like the ability to remove armour just for looks. At first I was like "oooh, armour! Must buy to see!" so I bought it, saw it, went meh and in general have kept wanting to take it off since buying. Not going to buy any pieces other than that mandatory greaves when I start again, methinks.

mal_blago
02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
yeah naraelia is right. And see, in the cover Ezio is wearin no armour and two hidden blades(no weapons) , so the cover is a lie... Also try killing brutes with hands, its the easier way. (Disarm),.
sometimes in ac2 you just like to wonder in the streats, like a civilian. with no armour no weapons, just youre hidden blade (one).

LightRey
02-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Why in god's name would you resurrect an over 2 year old thread?

Azula2005
02-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Dang Alcendry you made this account 3 years ago and this is your first post? o.0 ^^^

The_Despair_
02-22-2012, 11:19 PM
He probably resurrected it because it's been two years and this still hasn't been implemented. I want to be able to unequip armor and weapons. It just looks stupid with your sword and dagger sticking to your waist without even a sheathe.

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:21 PM
He probably resurrected it because it's been two years and this still hasn't been implemented. I want to be able to unequip armor and weapons. It just looks stupid with your sword and dagger sticking to your waist without even a sheathe.

That's no excuse.

The_Despair_
02-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Does it need an excuse?

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Does it need an excuse?

Yes. It's against the rules to resurrect old threads.

SixKeys
02-22-2012, 11:26 PM
When someone makes a new thread about something that's been discussed before, don't the mods usually come in, tell the person to go post in one of the old threads instead and close the new one?

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:27 PM
When someone makes a new thread about something that's been discussed before, don't the mods usually come in, tell the person to go post in one of the old threads instead and close the new one?

Only if the old thread is still active, or was created less than a few months ago.