PDA

View Full Version : how do i get de last secret location?

Bastioon
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
i was cheking all the progress of my game and notice that i havent got the secret location of Santa Maria Novella. i dont know why i havent got it. i cheak when i was suposed to get the "achivment" but read that santa maria novella is the first Assassins tomb you get in to.

I need help knowing if there is any way i can get the secret location of santa maria novella somehow or must i start all over again?.

Thx for any response.

swn32
04-03-2010, 10:37 PM
The Santa Maria Novella memory doesnt show up in the secret locations dna block. Its in sequence 4.

Bastioon
04-05-2010, 09:03 PM
i went in and checked all the secret locations online...... and checked with my own list (i wrote all the secret locations i been in) and noticed that i was missed the Santa Maria Novella in the list.

Any idee why ????

bokeef04
04-06-2010, 12:21 AM
you probably didn't write down the Santa Maria Novella as it is the only tomb that is part of the story, all the other tombs are optional

Jack-Reacher
04-06-2010, 12:32 AM
You cannot replay core missions, thats why it isn't in the Secret Areas section of the DNA map.

adarwinter
04-06-2010, 04:29 AM
I have collected all the seals. where can i find the altair armor?

Heelflip
04-06-2010, 04:57 AM
@adawinter: You must bring all seals back to the Villa and "apply" them to the statues in the room with Altair's armor.

El_Sjietah
04-06-2010, 06:00 AM
To the OP: You're probably missing the Auditore Family Tomb which you can get from the UPlay website.

freezeya80
03-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Is there anyway to replay the Santa Maria Novella Tomb other then replaying the whole game. And does anyone know if it will get me my tophie if i do?
one more question, i have ps3 and it didn't give me trophies for finishing squence 8 & 9 or when i got all 20 glyphs from subjust 16 either, so has anyone else had any kind of issuse like this?

Failure is not an option!!!

JumpInTheFire13
03-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Is there anyway to replay the Santa Maria Novella Tomb other then replaying the whole game. And does anyone know if it will get me my tophie if i do?
one more question, i have ps3 and it didn't give me trophies for finishing squence 8 & 9 or when i got all 20 glyphs from subjust 16 either, so has anyone else had any kind of issuse like this?

Failure is not an option!!!
I already answered this for you. Please don't post the same question when you already made a new thread for it. And please don't revive old threads.