PDA

View Full Version : Hang on just a darn second... *SPOILERS*

ElliottLam
11-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Does anyone know if that epic scene from all the trailers happened in-game? The one where Ezio and Cesare have their armies and just rush at each other, with Rodrigo in the Renaissance-era Popemobile?

I originally thought it was the scene at the end right before <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Cesare</span> got arrested, but <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Rodrigo</span>was already <span class="ev_code_WHITE">dead</span> at this point... so... hm? lol

Nick1021
11-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ElliottLam:
Does anyone know if that epic scene from all the trailers happened in-game? The one where Ezio and Cesare have their armies and just rush at each other, with Rodrigo in the Renaissance-era Popemobile?

I originally thought it was the scene at the end right before <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Cesare</span> got arrested, but <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Rodrigo</span>was already <span class="ev_code_WHITE">dead</span> at this point... so... hm? lol
I knew that wasn't going to happen because it was an E3 trailer. But I was really hoping to have a fight like that or something.

But was their ever a point where I get to kill a cardinal which is surrounded by 4 papal guards?

I saw it here at 1:40, I was really hoping for it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjcYqcL0v0Q)

deskpe
11-27-2010, 11:10 PM
i would relaly want a mission like that, looks darn cool

after killing or saving the dude, you'd be faced with an army of papal guards when elaving the building, giving you recruits something to fight

i think it was a demo mission (like not a public demo obv)

ElliottLam
11-27-2010, 11:33 PM
lol damn... I reckon it should be an easter egg mission in AC3

And that cardinal one would've been epic too, maybe it's a side mission somewhere? *hopes*

Sparty2020
11-28-2010, 12:17 AM
An army of Papal Guards? That would be fantastic and I would replay that mission a thousand times. Unfortunately, ain't gonna happen. Same for the Cardinal mission, it was only a demo.

xXxDAL978xXx
11-28-2010, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by ElliottLam:

Yeah i was waiting for that to happen in the game, but it never did. What i want is for future console's and games to have those graphics, it was awsome.

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 02:45 AM
There was also a Gameplay trailer where you go into a church and aim your crossbow at a priest while your assassin's were running up on a ledge behind him but that never happened.