PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, looking for a pair to fly against Haupt and Rafaeli

filiperafaeli
06-14-2005, 03:32 AM
Hello, all,

We are looking for good pair matchs.

The combats we do are simple coops of 2 x 2.

Nothing in ground.

Start in air, head to head, at 8 km distance, at 1500 meters altitude, and same speed. No clunds, no flaks. 25% of fuel. Not same aircrafts, but we switch side at every 2 combats, and after 4 combats, we get another planeset.

Planeset we like more to fly and are equilibrated.

g6late x fn
g6 x yak1b
yak1 x f4
p39n1 x g6late
la7 x g14
la5f x g6late
spit9 x 109g10
lagg66 x g6late

Pure dogfight, when one team is all killed, game starts. No waste of time.

PS: special invitation for Pipper and his wingman.

We are in hl at nights.

Normally at hyper lobby at 12 GMT and later.

Come trained! :-)

filipe@rafaeli.com.br

See you!!! Play with us.

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-14-2005, 06:16 AM
Why?

TB

Jumoschwanz
06-14-2005, 07:13 AM
For the fun of it! Why else?

I have flown on filipe's little server a few times and it is always a good time. Always good pilots there to kick your a$$ and/or show you something you need to work on.

The dogfight starts in the air, head-on ala QMB and goes until one is left standing. Then it is set up so you do not have to disconnect, the next fight starts immediately,with maybe a change in plane sets.

filipe is a real life pilot with aerobatic experience, and is as good at these small kinds of dogfight scenarios as anyone I have ever seen.
So check it out sometime. If you are on HL looking for some quick fun and action, this is a well run little server.

S!
Jumochwanz

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-14-2005, 07:47 AM
I wasn't trying to be sarcastic and after reading the dialog can see how that's how it may have sounded. I can speak on behalf of filiperafaeli and his abilities...that's not an issue or question.

There are myriad formats and locations for 1v1, 2v2 (and more) type competitions. Is that what this is? or is it merely Haupt and Rafaeli "calling out" Pipper and Astro?

My wingman and I make a pretty decent pair when we're able to actually fly, but we've both been out of circulation for a few weeks and would certainly be rusty...for a few minutes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TB

filiperafaeli
06-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Hello, Thunderboat, you are invited, look at us on lobby! Will be funny combats! :-)

Why i make it in this format? With this, there is no waste of time, its just a training, with the distance and altitude and 25% of fuel, there is no space for climbing and boring boom and zoom, its just a dogfight.

We play with different planes, not same planes, that makes the combat more excitement on combats, using advantages of each plane makes combats more funny. Its why we dont make combats with FWs, just dogfight and no run drag.

Starting in the air makes no waste of time, and the settings is "full real" to have more fun.

There is place for 2 observers in the server, for just see the combats.

We have almost 500 coops of combination of combats.

See you on lobby. (why the invitation for Pipper?, because we have invited him a lot of time in lobby and he have never joined to fly against us)

Bye, Filipe

carguy_
06-14-2005, 11:35 AM
IIRC you guys play online wars and you`re not bad either.This planeset is typical for VEF.Though none of those planeset encounters is a typical DF encounter.Fighting only Spit9 and P39N1 fits it,all others are recommended B&Z on LW side.

It would be fun,you guys fly allies?

I don`t do DF in wars but such an encounter would do great for training new FM .

filiperafaeli
06-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Hello, carguy_,

In this combats, even in the altitude we start, we can say that it is equilibrated. Even g14 x la7, we can make some good fights. 109 is a good dogfight plane too, people thinks not because this plane dont turn very well compared with the americans, english and russian planes, but by the capacity of the 109 of having a very good instanteneus turn, 109 is the better airplane for making scissors.

We fly both sides, one at each combat. Or if you liek more the spit to fly against 109, we can fly only in 109, or another. Just play for fun! :-)