PDA

View Full Version : Why is my console freezing On AC:R

FishHeadGaming
12-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Why isy 360 freezing on this game.. No other issues on any other game, freezes everytime I try to go multiplayer.. And as I am typing this out to you it just froze on the entrance to the game where the cut scene is, now I had nonproblems yesterday!
Anyone able to help?
P.s I cleaned out the xbox from dust just after the 6th frozen screen, if it brakes my xbox there will be he'll to pay n ubisoft will pay for the repair if it's because of them if it brakes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheInmortale
12-28-2011, 01:14 PM
I am having the same problem with my ps3. But I have yet to find any answers for it.

TrueStoic
12-28-2011, 01:20 PM
its not your console, i have a brand new ps3 and i have experienced lag in Single player! in multi player i have even experienced those game freezing bugs, adiuo keeps playing but screen freezes, no button i pres gives any response, expect the almighty power button in the console.

+ the bank income
+ Low FPS

and that on a brand new console and new game.
its the game.

GeneralTrumbo
12-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Maybe because it's broke? It is awkward that the game works fine on my console...

FishHeadGaming
12-28-2011, 03:24 PM
well after another hour of trying to get online the worst thing to happen has happend!! the CD now has a ring mark from the laser.... now i am very upset.. i'm going to try and get the cd bufferd and cleaned tomorrow! this is not good!

HD RoLoS v
12-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by dsedean:
Why isy 360 freezing on this game.. No other issues on any other game, freezes everytime I try to go multiplayer.. And as I am typing this out to you it just froze on the entrance to the game where the cut scene is, now I had nonproblems yesterday!
Anyone able to help?
P.s I cleaned out the xbox from dust just after the 6th frozen screen, if it brakes my xbox there will be he'll to pay n ubisoft will pay for the repair if it's because of them if it brakes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

This happend to me with FIFA but when i got a new xbox the game worked fine. I had one of the first 360's.

Mutley_Rulz
12-28-2011, 10:13 PM
It's ****ed, buy a new one.

monarcasmoreli
12-29-2011, 12:57 AM
On the ps3 what cause all that carp to happen like lag freezing is the new update 4.00 that Sony release while back. Lots of people have reported to Sony about this new update and no fix. Starting to get annoying

ProdiGurl
12-29-2011, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by dsedean:
well after another hour of trying to get online the worst thing to happen has happend!! the CD now has a ring mark from the laser.... now i am very upset.. i'm going to try and get the cd bufferd and cleaned tomorrow! this is not good!

I haven't cleaned mine - I guess after one year I should. I never thought about that.

Rogue Agent 035
12-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Game freezes.....,

I have that problem from time to time meself, An as you said on the AC series games only. Though they have become less frequent since I bought new copies of the games, As I believe that it's the scratches that develop over time on that tend to cause these freezes, as no matter if I clean out both HD's (360 console) or not, it still happens on the older copies an not on the brand new ones.

Kogia
12-30-2011, 03:58 AM
I've had quite a few hard PS3 crashes with this game, no others.

TrueStoic
12-30-2011, 06:55 AM
to think about it, maybe it reay is the 4.00 version..