PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's glove

flyingeaglemile
03-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Why did he have a glove on his right hand, at first I thought it was because that was the hand of which blade had the poisen on it so he wanted to be extra safe, but that couldn't be it because he got the blade before he got the poisen. So, did I miss something in the game because Im not seeing a reason for why he has that glove

Gekkibi
03-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Probably because his right arm is also his fencing arm.

And probably because they thought it looks super cool'n'stuff.

soccer06
03-30-2010, 09:46 PM
the metal fingers and knuckles are so that he does more damage when he punches.

It's on his right hand probably because he is right handed.

shimpaku
03-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Maybe a long, long distant relative of Michael Jackson?

Riiku2
03-30-2010, 10:39 PM
It's just looks badass. What else reason need it be?

Destricted
03-31-2010, 04:12 AM
it was great it we could take out the armor and the glove too

Gekkibi
03-31-2010, 04:23 AM
I would be great if we could switch cloths. In my opinion it is not a good idea to wear cloak'n'hood'n'stuff when everyone else wears something different. Shouldn't it make blending more difficult..?

KarmaEffect1988
04-01-2010, 03:04 AM
It is for hand on hand combat/free hand combat. Ya know, no weapons just punches and it makes it like 5 - 10% stronger when you punch. Notice the difference when you have it from the very beginning of the game?!?!?!

achillinator
07-12-2011, 10:31 AM
It is (And i am sure of it) because it is made from stikcy material -> it is easyer to climb and if he jumps to another building it will be harder to fall.

ThaWhistle
07-12-2011, 11:31 AM
probably the same reason anyone wears leather gloves. protection and better grip in certain conditions.

sassinscreed
07-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
Why did he have a glove on his right hand, at first I thought it was because that was the hand of which blade had the poisen on it so he wanted to be extra safe, but that couldn't be it because he got the blade before he got the poisen. So, did I miss something in the game because Im not seeing a reason for why he has that glove

it is supposed to make him look more cool

Artemis88
07-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:

I assume you mean the glove with the metal on it?

It's called the 'Metal Cestus' in the game, and allows you to do more damage and provides you with the leap climb ability which allows you to jump to higher ledges when you are climing up the side of a building.

It was present in AC II when Rosa taught you the leap climb ability and was present in AC:B which was bought from Leonardo da Vinci after he had created it for you.

rileypoole1234
07-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by shimpaku:
Maybe a long, long distant relative of Michael Jackson?
That must be it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

RzaRecta357
07-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I always thought it was for his italian flare and to grab ledges and stuff.

Then like Artemis88 said, you actually buy the metal cestus that adds to melee damage and what not.