PDA

View Full Version : Drachen Armor

dchil279
11-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I just Pre-ordered ACB from Amazon and I have a few questions:

1) How exactly do I get the code for the download because they don't really say on the amazon website

2) Will it be available from the start of the game or will you have to wait until you can obtain it in the game

I know there are other threads discussing these topics but none have real answers, only speculation. If you know what the deal is please speak, if not, don't.

ChaosxNetwork
11-07-2010, 03:34 PM
1)Inside your game case were the booklet lays (With controls ect) there will be a card like for the 48hour free xbox live trials(For xbox)You then scratch the silver bit revealing code. I don't know how you redeem it on the PSN but for Xbox live press guide button go to the left and click redeem code and away you go
2)I should think that the armour will become available early on (Once Ezio has made it to Rome)This is because before Rome it would get destroyed under the villa attack if you see were I am coming from?

dchil279
11-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Thank You. Yea I know how to redeem for PS3, as long as it comes in the case like you say. And The Armor question is since different pieces of armor were made available at different times of AC II, I thought maybe you wouldn't be allowed to buy the Drachen Armor until close to the end.

tyrce111
11-07-2010, 04:30 PM
You will still probably have to buy it though...
This Probably won't be the best armour anyway because in AC2, Helmchmied was the second armour you unlock.

dchil279
11-07-2010, 04:32 PM
True, but Ezio looks freaking epic in that shat. Whether it's the best or not, I don't really care.

Deathgrim666
11-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
You will still probably have to buy it though...
This Probably won't be the best armour anyway because in AC2, Helmchmied was the second armour you unlock.

Yeah i am going to wait a bit before i buy the code on ebay. The code could be a normal unlock or need a cheat code to unlock.

masterjin5
11-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:

1) How exactly do I get the code for the download because they don't really say on the amazon website

2) Will it be available from the start of the game or will you have to wait until you can obtain it in the game

I know there are other threads discussing these topics but none have real answers, only speculation. If you know what the deal is please speak, if not, don't.

You can also get in an email so check your spam folder if it's not in the case.

dchil279
11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by masterjin5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

You can also get in an email so check your spam folder if it's not in the case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're confusing me, will it come in e-mail or in the box

Jagglenutts
11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
According to the ACB product page on Amazon.com,"The code to access the armor will be sent within seven (7) days of the date your game ships", which I'm guessing will be in the form of an email.

dchil279
11-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Jagglenutts:
According to the ACB product page on Amazon.com,"The code to access the armor will be sent within seven (7) days of the date your game ships", which I'm guessing will be in the form of an email.
yea i saw that but since they used the word 'shipped' it made me think that it might not be

Skylined69
11-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Just wondering if this is what the armour will look like in the game, this is obviously the concept art for the armour:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx102/skylined69/Helmschmied_Drachen_armour.jpg

but I spotted this in another post and I'm wondering if this is the finished product:

http://i746.photobucket.com/al...ernicus_and_Ezio.jpg (http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx102/skylined69/Copernicus_and_Ezio.jpg)

Hope it's the first one but if the second picture is the drachen armour then it seems to fit the location and period style wise.

Thoughts?

Deathgrim666
11-08-2010, 01:58 PM
I don't know if its the same. Shoulders look diffrent and u can't see anything else to make sure.

Raghsak
11-08-2010, 05:22 PM
I hope I can find someone to trade with me for the Drachen armor.

I don't have a credit card and don't want to get one just for amazon, so I'm stuck preordering at best buy, where the preorder thing is a stupid multiplayer character.

since none of them have any real advantages over the others, I don't care for it.

I'm a little miffed that the collectors edition for ACB doesn't include all the preorder rewards, like AC2 did, but I guess that's how it goes.

tyrce111
11-09-2010, 03:13 AM
That is the armour from the story trailer and is the COOLEST armour so far because of its red trimmed hidden blade vambraces...
Have a look at them in the trailer...

AWESOME!

I think its called "Roman Armour"...