PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II Questions?

Icarusael
03-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone! I have some questions about ACII...
I'll start with this one:

The Assassin's Creed II Web Battle: 1. They keep asking me if I want to use my Xbox Live account or UBI Account... What is the difference? Will it change something in my stats or...?

2. I see that there are new Achievement in the Web Battle, which doesn't appear on Xbox Live... What will I get from doing those one?

Assassin's Creed II (the game): 3. I Just finished the game, 50 achievement, Chapter 12 and 13, 100% of my Villa, but I still miss some DNA stuff, I miss the last Secret Locations (the last red square is darkened) but for the rest (like the Assassination, the Courrier, defending woman's honor) They are just all completed, no darkned red square, all full, and the main square of the section is not filled with White, (they are all Darkened), and there is NOTHING left on my map, I GOT EVERYTHING, All view point, completly everything...
Is there something I should know? and is the Villa Secret Location from the Uplay Reward will increase my DNA? (It is at 97.9% at the moment)

Thank you for taking the time to read & answer to any of my question!

ProjectXanatos
03-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes, the Villa Auditore crypt WILL increase Ezio's synchronization.

Chess__Khan
03-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Icarusael:
I Just finished the game, 50 achievement, Chapter 12 and 13, 100% of my Villa, but I still miss some DNA stuff, I miss the last Secret Locations (the last red square is darkened) but for the rest (like the Assassination, the Courrier, defending woman's honor) They are just all completed, no darkned red square, all full, and the main square of the section is not filled with White, (they are all Darkened), and there is NOTHING left on my map, I GOT EVERYTHING, All view point, completly everything...
Is there something I should know?

I'm wondering the answer, too!

How can we play darkened 3 secret locations on PC?