PDA

View Full Version : Lucy's Disappearance after Memory Sequence 5 and 6.

SpyderNynja
11-17-2010, 10:26 PM
I know that after you exit the animus at Memory Sequence 4, Lucy will go outside, and you can talk to her right outside of the hideout entrance. At 5 and 6, she seems to completely disappear. Is she located anywhere in the Villa or does she come back towards the end of the game? I don't want to miss any conversations with her.

Please, no story spoilers beyond this area as I still haven't beaten the game. Thank You.

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Yes .. Lucy comes back. I believe there are 9 sequences in the game if I remember correctly .. then you become Desmond again for the last part.

SpyderNynja
11-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Thank you kind sir http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sanguion
11-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Did any of you notice that if you go outside during her disappearance and turn on Eagle Vision, there is a red trail leading down to a drain? I couldn't figure out how to open said drain, or what the trial meant.

Piflik
11-18-2010, 04:26 PM
The trail is there earlier. Also rebecca wrote an e-Mail to everyone but Desmond about an unmarked van she saw parking outside...

steve019
11-22-2010, 12:14 PM
The red trail is there after you run around stealing power from the village, your forced into the animus and rebecca puts you through the training, once that is done, if you leave the animus the trail appears