PDA

View Full Version : Interrogation and other elements we really wish to see compared to other games

L0rdeKing
08-30-2010, 01:32 PM
I really hope to see new elements in the hand to hand fighting style like using the environment,eg; Ezio smash someone's head on a nearby wall or table or even take two enemies at the same time using hand to hand fighting style and I really like that ubi put interrogation missions like the ones in splinter cell conviction - although I will miss the smashing into the TV part http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif - and is it possible that there will be an event like the carnival in AC2 I really liked the flag race and the fighting tournament.

notafanboy
08-30-2010, 02:13 PM
why not

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 03:35 PM
the smashing the head bit is a bit too much like The Godfather, isn't it?

magesupermaster
08-30-2010, 03:37 PM
If you want to give them a head trauma, go for it!

Otherwise they are useless after you do it.

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 03:39 PM
yea, as one of the Three Wise Men once said: "I will make this pencil disappear!" *WHUP!!!* "Taa-daa!

magesupermaster
08-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
yea, as one of the Three Wise Men once said: "I will make this pencil disappear!" *WHUP!!!* "Taa-daa!

Are you sure? was it not Stalin who said that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

L0rdeKing
08-30-2010, 03:49 PM
allright what about tying someone to a horse and drag him till he admits where he hid his love letters. and what about using the Eden piece it was really frustrating in AC2 when you already have it but you can't use it freely; I hate the bad guys for having all the fun with it.

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

Are you sure? was it not Stalin who said that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lolz it was the Joker in Batman: Dark Knight

magesupermaster
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Nice movie BTW. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Hamoddaa:
allright what about tying someone to a horse and drag him till he admits where he hid his love letters. and what about using the Eden piece it was really frustrating in AC2 when you already have it but you can't use it freely; I hate the bad guys for having all the fun with it.

about the tying and dragging around... too much like its out a Wild West game, they wouldn't have done that, more Ezio throws them off a view point them jumps after them, grabs em and lands in a hay bale (lol I know this would never happen)

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Nice movie BTW. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

lol, I was trying not to look at the Joker stuff most of the time

he scary!

Edit - To get this post back on track: I totally agree with the torturing cause Ezio needs info on how to get to Cesare

L0rdeKing
08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
instead of throwing them from viewpoints you can hold a guard from his belt on the edge of a roof or window and choose whether you really kill him after getting the information you seek or but him sleep. if it is possible I hope there might be a mission where you sneak in a place to do something without having to kill the guards because I really find it wierd for Ezio to kill hundreds of guards and feel a little bit sorry for taking the life of the assassination targets.

L0rdeKing
08-30-2010, 09:55 PM
will we see anyone swimming other than Ezio in this new game or what? and I wish to see that Ezio's group team up with a resistance faction in Rome I don't like to think that humans were waiting for Ezio to arrive and start helping them if things were that bad in that era

D1sturbedmetal
08-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Hamoddaa, Ezio's group IS the resistance group. While he's in Rome he meets people wanting to fight back against Cesare and such so he takes them and trains them so they can fight back (under his guidance of course)

EmperorxZurg
08-30-2010, 10:24 PM
you gotta be kidding me, again with the weird double profile?! (the above post was by me)

Caligula__
08-30-2010, 11:40 PM
he's your other personality

L0rdeKing
08-31-2010, 01:12 AM
I hope they rework the weapon system to be more realistic, I don't want to slit someone's throat with a broom, and I don't like to play bowling with people, any healthy man surely can hold the guy I'm pushing towrds him and not falling.

Caligula__
08-31-2010, 01:39 AM
what?! killing people with broomsticks and fishing rods was one of my fav bits of AC2

EzioAssassin51
08-31-2010, 04:41 AM
I don't think the torturing would suit Ezio TBH, he doesn't seem like the torturing type...

L0rdeKing
08-31-2010, 10:05 AM
detroying his home and killing his uncle - I wonder if his mother and sister would survive the attack it's funny no one mentioned this before - I think his character would change to be a little grimmer and would have a sad tone while speaking to others.I liked the trailer that showed Ezio like an angel of death and have a deep faith in his brothers in the creed.

NewBlade200
08-31-2010, 10:55 AM
detroying his home and killing his uncle - I wonder if his mother and sister would survive the attack it's funny no one mentioned this before - I think his character would change to be a little grimmer and would have a sad tone while speaking to others.I liked the trailer that showed Ezio like an angel of death and have a deep faith in his brothers in the creed. wernt the civilians evacuated out the back of the ville during the seige?

magesupermaster
08-31-2010, 11:19 AM
There is no back door for Monteriggioni.

It's a walled town.

And if you haven't seen it in AC2, there is no still back door.

notafanboy
08-31-2010, 11:39 AM
detroying his home and killing his uncle - I wonder if his mother and sister would survive the attack it's funny no one mentioned this before - I think his character would change to be a little grimmer and would have a sad tone while speaking to others.I liked the trailer that showed Ezio like an angel of death and have a deep faith in his brothers in the creed.
1+

L0rdeKing
08-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
[QUOTE]wernt the civilians evacuated out the back of the ville during the seige?

I think the enemy came from the back plus there is no back door unless his uncle Mario didn't show Ezio all the secrets.

WackoJacko_7
08-31-2010, 12:48 PM
There is a back door!

1st of all on the interview they said there was a back door.
2nd of all if u DL the UPLAY bonuses and you get to go in your familys crypt, when you finish you end at the back of Monteriggioni, just like u had come out of a small passageway.

So either they came out through that, or through the mines, or one was made in the time You were away in vatican city, but there is a back door.

L0rdeKing
08-31-2010, 02:18 PM
but still his uncle is dead and his home is destroyed

EzioAssassin51
09-01-2010, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by WackoJacko_7:
There is a back door!

1st of all on the interview they said there was a back door.
2nd of all if u DL the UPLAY bonuses and you get to go in your familys crypt, when you finish you end at the back of Monteriggioni, just like u had come out of a small passageway.

So either they came out through that, or through the mines, or one was made in the time You were away in vatican city, but there is a back door.

They wouldn't have all been able to get through that tomb,

The Mines doesn't have a door that leads to the town and would you mind linking us to this supposed interview?

primerib69
09-01-2010, 01:53 AM
what interview? and by the way, the well doesn't connect to the mines. they are their own separate "rooms" in Monteriggioni. sure, the crypt is connected to the mines, but do you really think that (if the villagers even made it to the crypt) the villagers would be able to go through that whole maze? and plus, everybody was evacuated into the villa (except for the soldiers or people who were already dead). so they probably had some kind of ladder that hung off the back side of the villa or they got crushed when the villa collapsed. i dont think any of them would have survived being crushed by rubble (by the way, those are still rocks)

L0rdeKing
09-01-2010, 02:48 PM
then at least maybe one of his family members other than Mario has been caught in the attack.
anyway I was wondering isn't this a good time to make the assassin take cover specially with the presence of rifle men and to start sneaking behind enemies instead of just walking.