PDA

View Full Version : question about ki-43 sight

badsearcher
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Hello all, I have a question about the ki-43 sight, and that question is, how do I use it? No matter where I move my head it is always black and I can't see through it and try as I might, I can't seem to find either in the manual or in the forum any information on its proper usage. So, explanation please?

badsearcher
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Hello all, I have a question about the ki-43 sight, and that question is, how do I use it? No matter where I move my head it is always black and I can't see through it and try as I might, I can't seem to find either in the manual or in the forum any information on its proper usage. So, explanation please?

Noram1979
07-03-2006, 05:16 PM
CTRL+D

TgD Thunderbolt56
07-05-2006, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noram1979:
CTRL+D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the default function, but if you fly it much, I'd suggest remapping it to something a little more convenient. Also, Once it's open use your zoom-view to make it a bit easier to hit. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's one of the best rides in an historically correct environment.

TB