PDA

View Full Version : Is this the way to play this game?

AtomikGod
07-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Hello I recently started playing online and pretty much most of the success I have had its just blending in crown and using disguise/smoke. But today I played a couple of games with this guy that was running around the rooftops the whole game, and then he would either aerial kill me or get down smoke and poison his targets, neither less to say that its almost impossible to kill him without him detecting you since u have to be running all the time chasing him. When I looked at the score the guy won every game with 6000+ points and most people in the game were lvl 30 up. Is that the way top players play?

AntiChrist7
07-30-2011, 06:43 AM
yeah there are some flaws in the game. running over rooftops is not punished enough, and the stunlock is another problem. and people will exploit this. have a profile set ready against runners, and use your gun. It might only be a 100 points, but the satisfaction of killing such ******s is priceless http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

also, if you got a runner as target, try to flank him. if its not working, just kill ay random npc, and you will get a new contract

hernan56
07-30-2011, 08:30 AM
hola quien quiere jugar con migo al assasin creed

AtomikGod
07-30-2011, 02:17 PM
stunlock?

AntiChrist7
07-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by AtomikGod:
stunlock?

in alliance you see this often. a team oesnt go after their targets, but just waits for its persuers and then stun them. and before you can get up, you get stunned by the other teammate. and then it repeats itself
its almost impossible to escape the loop on your own, you have to wait untill your stunners get killed. or untill you get killed, but thats very difficult, cause the 3rd team (the ones that chase you, but are the targets of the stunners), cant get close to you without being killed

basicly they are the campers of brotherhood.

gimbeer
07-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AtomikGod:
stunlock?

in alliance you see this often. a team oesnt go after their targets, but just waits for its persuers and then stun them. and before you can get up, you get stunned by the other teammate. and then it repeats itself
its almost impossible to escape the loop on your own, you have to wait untill your stunners get killed. or untill you get killed, but thats very difficult, cause the 3rd team (the ones that chase you, but are the targets of the stunners), cant get close to you without being killed

basicly they are the campers of brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's a lie. The only thing you have to do is to change profile set. You will respawn somewhere else.

But, you're right about stunlocks. That's awful.

Warforger
07-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Roof runners hate throwing knives, I prefer them to gun anyway because knives just need a clear path and lock on while gun needs extra aiming, perfect for chasing targets.

Vey03
08-01-2011, 03:48 AM
No, that's not the way to play the game at all. It's damn frustrating and smoking everything before you kill it is just cheap points.
Having said that, everyone has a right to play the game as they see fit.
But there are ways to just get cheap points to win, and there's ways that actually require skill.

If you look in the MP section, there's a stickied thread there for players to post videos. There's some awesome gameplay and skill there, and lots to be learnt.
There are some fabulous players on the forums, and they don't run around like headless chooks smoking everything.

Oh, and don't be too phased by the grand master tag. It's quite easy to get. I'm a GM, but I would call myself an average player.