PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers please finish ACB first A theory on the ending.

Tijntm
10-15-2011, 11:39 AM
When I first got all the subject 16 puzzles in ACB I thought he was talking about Lucy being a betrayer. But when I made my second play-through I thought he was talking about Juno being the backstabber because Desmond and Lucy where descendants from Adam Eve. Eve came in contact with a piece of eden making her resistant to the brainwashing, she woke up Adam and they fled away together making the first Assassin's.
What I'm trying to say is Juno is trying to stop you from knowing the thruth by making you stab Lucy and putting you in a coma. I don't think Lucy is a bad guy but those who came before might be.

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Juno definately wanted Desmond to be in a Coma, but it seems as if the coma is the only way he could reach the sync nexus and find his true purpose. We'll see what exactly Juno's intentions were.

Altair661
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Lucy is not a Templar!!!

Alright, now that that's out of the way. As Calvarok said, I'm pretty sure the TWCB know what they're doing and they are trying to guide Desmond in the right direction. Eventually in ACR we'll know the reason for all this hubbub. However, it seems to me that S16 has his own agenda with Desmond and what he wants him to do...

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
Lucy is not a Templar!!!

Alright, now that that's out of the way. As Calvarok said, I'm pretty sure the TWCB know what they're doing and they are trying to guide Desmond in the right direction. Eventually in ACR we'll know the reason for all this hubbub. However, it seems to me that S16 has his own agenda with Desmond and what he wants him to do...
I think that 16 wants the same as TWCB want.

The theory that he's trying to take Desmond's body is ridiculous. He is a simulation of himself. He cannot exist as a human.

rileypoole1234
10-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Juno definately wanted Desmond to be in a Coma, but it seems as if the coma is the only way he could reach the sync nexus and find his true purpose. We'll see what exactly Juno's intentions were.

I agree with this. The other Assassin's weren't going to have him relive Ezio's memories again, so he needed to be in the coma to view the rest of Ezio's and Altair's lives and finally reach the sync Nexus.

Altair661
10-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
Lucy is not a Templar!!!

I think that 16 wants the same as TWCB want.

The theory that he's trying to take Desmond's body is ridiculous. He is a simulation of himself. He cannot exist as a human. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No no no, I didn't mean anything like that. I know they both want the same thing, I just mean like if you watch the ACB truth he talks about <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Eve's DNA and the sun/son stuff</span>. That's what I meant.

Moultonborough
10-15-2011, 08:38 PM
@ Calvarok While Juno most likely wanted Desmond in a coma and got her wish I don't think it was truly for a good outcome. While Minerva was clearly outgoing to helping the Assassins to end the war and Juno was not fully against it she was not happy with the fact. She did say Desmond would find the Apple and the war I think all she wanted was a return to power. She stated (mostly) she did not want to die it seemed she faces the inevitability no matter what and wanted revenge a little bit. The signs at the beginning of the underground tunnel clearly showed the assassin symbol and so was meant for them to find her I am still reluctant to say she wanted the Assassin's to defeat the Templar's outright. All I want to see is what Jupiter has to say on the matter. I am sure we will see him at either the end of AC:R(hopefully) or AC 3. But only time will tell. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

kriegerdesgottes
10-15-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't think Lucy is a descendant of TWTCB. Remember when Desmond uses eagle vision to put in the code for the door and Lucy can't figure out how he did it? That doesn't mean she doesn't have it dormant in her mind but the game has not hinted so far that she is descended from them.

Jexx21
10-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Every human has the ability to unlock Eagle Vision. Those with TWCB DNA just have a higher chance of unlocking it.

Animuses
10-15-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Darby or Falko said only those with TWCB DNA have it, just not all of them have unlocked it.

Jexx21
10-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Nope, Darby confirmed that all humans have the ability to unlock Eagle Vision since they were made by TWCB. Just that people with TWCB DNA have a higher chance of unlocking it.

He confirmed it in the Desmond Ancestry video on Gamespot.

According to my post count, I am Brotherhood Ezio.

RzaRecta357
10-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Yes, they locked it away.

Another religious thing they twisted in game to make cool and TWCB.

They created us in their image. But left the last sense out.

dave93vert
10-16-2011, 02:38 AM
all u need to know about subject 16, the truth, and the way eve will defeat the gods in my thread, link is in my sig. c ya guys

Tijntm
10-16-2011, 03:04 AM
But I'm not sure if Juno is trustworthy because Her kind (TWCB) were betrayed by adam and eve.
Eve was an ancestor of desmond so I think she might want revenge.

sp33dd34m0n
10-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I am still reluctant to say she wanted the Assassin's to defeat the Templar's outright.

Yeah, she sais "it has to be balanced" thats why I also dont think they want one of the parties to win right away.

dewgel
10-16-2011, 06:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...LxvE&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzYOp5uLxvE&feature=related)

Anyone notice this?

LightRey
10-16-2011, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by dewgel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...LxvE&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzYOp5uLxvE&feature=related)

Anyone notice this?
Yes. There are 2 messages in there. There are (old) threads about this.