PDA

View Full Version : Game Informer Article

brummyboy1981
04-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I found it very interesting and one thing i wanted to talk about was a little extract maybe 3 lines long about a new climbing/grabbing system, i was just wondering how you think it could or may change, because this is what probably intrigues me the most, because i don't know how that could be changed.

brummyboy1981
04-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I found it very interesting and one thing i wanted to talk about was a little extract maybe 3 lines long about a new climbing/grabbing system, i was just wondering how you think it could or may change, because this is what probably intrigues me the most, because i don't know how that could be changed.

ThrasherX11
04-15-2009, 11:27 AM
well i hope they dont change too much, i really liked the climbing in the first game. if anything just a tad more freedom feeling

deskpe
04-15-2009, 12:02 PM
misleading topic name http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

maybe they just made it easier? ddnt we just hit B (360) to grab onto walls while falling? or jumping at walls

Badcow68
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Maybe it will be easier to fall and harder to regrab wall or hand holds will break lose. Not every wall will be climbable. Just some ideals.

Tela
04-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Maybe people inside buildings will knock you down if you climb past them? Something that bothered me in AC1; I always wondered if there was someone on the other side of the windows I was climbing across. >_>

Reddisback
04-15-2009, 12:29 PM
yeah, i agree with you. I hope that there are more ''inside missions'' in the game.

for instance i really liked the mission that you have to stop a slave owner from leaving the town. you had a big fight in a building and had to pursui the 'bad guy' tru town. (atleast i did)

ScytheOfGrim
04-15-2009, 12:29 PM
From what I have gathered, I believe it's going to be something more on the lines of what was in Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.
Not sure how many of you have played the game, but when you're climbing up a building, you can hold the jump button to launch yourself upwards, instead of just pushing up on the analog stick and waiting for him to make it to the top.

This'll probably be the same thing, only at any angle you want (except, maybe, down).

Think of it as if you're using Altair's 'grab' move without having to mash three different buttons at once.