PDA

View Full Version : how to make a guild?

asherac12
11-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey so i noticed on the ubisoft website it says you can form a guild... but it wont let me form one and it says im a guest on the website... how do i change that? i try to export a picture but it wont let me : /

D173120T
11-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Are you on about the Assassins Network?

asherac12
11-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by amullins:
Are you on about the Assassins Network?
yes

D173120T
11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
There was a link to the site.Then you have to log in.Just as you would in here.Once done you can then create your Guild(mine is the same as the banner)Banner and make mission statements and create a Game Card.Not all of the site appears to be functioning at present,so i guess its still under construction.You could try accessing the site while logged in here,it might automatically log you in with your PSN username.

I assume you are using this link?

http://assassinsnetwork.us.ubi.com/

asherac12
11-21-2010, 02:42 PM
yeah its prob cuz its under construction.. it wont let me export a photo says there was an error updating and i cant save my gamertag keeps me as a guest... also says that you can create your own guild (comming soon) but i see other ppl who have created guilds : /

D173120T
11-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah there is something going on as my game card has reverted to the default one.Maybe they have closed it for guild formation untill its fully up and running?I have tried to edit my banner and keep getting an error message as well.Also it only shows half of my banner.I have PM'd Mr_Shade for further info on the site as its seems to be a bit vague as to its purposes etc.Also it seems to have picked up my MP stats but not my SP stats.