PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed PC (I wanna play it NOW)

KirbyARG
01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
(Sorry for my english but i'm from argentina anda i know just some english)
So, people i register on the forum because i'm sure in the spanish forum don't listen my critic
THE GAMERS OF PC EXIST. has just i been talk with a frien saying he was playing the game on a friend's house... but yes WE're PC gamers and only can play strategic and rpg games RIGHT?
Why you like see us suffer?¬¬
I don't care what excuses you have but I wanna play this game on a PC no on a playstation o xbox
now the same text in spanish

Bueno gente me resgistre en el foro yankee porque en el español no me van a dar pelota, pero los GAMERS DE PC EXISTIMOS acabo de hablar con un amigo que me dijo que jugo al juego en la casa de un amigo pero... We're PC gamers y lo unico que tenemos que jugar son juegos de estrategia y rol NO?
Porque les gusta hacernos sufrir?¬¬
No me importan las excusas que tengan la cosa es que quiero jugar este juego en una PC no en una consola

I hope you read the text and very thanks
espero que hayan leido el texto y muchas graciaas

kriegerdesgottes
01-05-2011, 09:35 PM
.....we all know what the word yankee means. and btw you'd be surprised how many Brittish and Australians use the site too. It def isn't the "Yankees" calling everyone a "mate" all the time.

ThaWhistle
01-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Q1 2011

Avl521
01-05-2011, 09:50 PM
If anything the way you talked in english was acceptable because you said yourself you don't know much english.

But the way you spoke in spanish seemed fairly rude. And saying this is a "Yankee forum" is completely out of place.

Assassin's Creed has always taken longer to come out on PC for some mysterious reason, so please, wait since it WILL come.
And it seems the DRM issue has been solved so that's something to be happier about.

Now in spanish in case you couldn't understand:
La manera en que hablaste en español fue digamos... poco aceptable. No te importan las excusas? que pq te hacen sufrir? foro yankee? pfff por favor... parece mas una simple queja q una peticion formal. No hay necesidad de llorar...

Como dije anteriormente, AC siempre ha salido un poco despues para PC, so, in light of that, mas bien deberias esperar el juego con paciencia y no entrar a un foro en el q se habla INGLES (q por cierto es un idioma comun para muchas personas hoy en dia.) y llamarnos a todos "Yankees".

Moron...