PDA

View Full Version : Is there an end to the contract assassins missions?

DecanDK
11-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Well, i made them do ALOT of missions,
and it seams like they never end.
Is there an end or is it only random missions for all time?

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 10:37 AM
as i have only done 1 so far i cannot anwser that question but i do have a suggestion. im not sure if this will work or not but go into your DNA from the main menu then go over to assassination contracts and press x (PS3) it will show you all the ones you have completed so far. if it is anything like AC2 then it will have other parts of the DNA that are "locked" these are the missions you havent done yet. count how many are locked and it should be how many you have left. again i have not tested this theory so i might be wrong about this

DJKRONOS1982
11-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DecanDK:

I believe they keep coming up with new missions. The reason being it is entirely possible for an assassin recruit to die during a mission. If there were no more missions, there would be no suitable method to level up new recruits, and you'd have to rely on the experience given for calling them into battle. That would be VERY time consuming.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DJKRONOS1982:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DecanDK:

I believe they keep coming up with new missions. The reason being it is entirely possible for an assassin recruit to die during a mission. If there were no more missions, there would be no suitable method to level up new recruits, and you'd have to rely on the experience given for calling them into battle. That would be VERY time consuming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh **** i just reread the title and realized that he is talking about the contracts not the assassinations for Ezio lol fail.

well in awnser to your question i agree with DJ

fastfast
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
hope not cos i still need some items for the shops and they pop up once in a while

DecanDK
11-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Ah okay, no need to worry about it being part of the 100%. Ill let them have a break http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif