PDA

View Full Version : Aces' Artwork: IL2-MAT Manager v2.20 WiP The Corsairs are coming !

Aces_High_2
03-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

Work on the new version going steadily. As promised after finishing the new Royal Navy Seafire lettering options and the new SAAF and North Korean markings options I have turned my attentions towards the Royal Navy Corsair lettering and serial numbering options. As I feared these have turned out to be a right royal pain in the backside. These have taken quite a while to get right, well as best as I can working within the normal placement of markings limitations. I have settled on two options as per the Seafires both working with skins included in the game. One for E.T.O and one for Pacific. What you see here is the best fit solution. I still have many many MATs to edit for these but the positioning nightmare is done so it's a case of cracking on and doing these. When they are finished I still have some new code to work with but shouldn't be too much longer before I'm ready to beat test.

As per the Seafire lettering they will be randomised and non-randomised options for both the E.T.O and Pacific options and non-sequential individual aircraft serial numbering.

http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/MAT_Manager_v2_20_RN_Corsair_Lettering_WiP.jpg

Best Regards

Aces

Aces_High_2
03-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi all,

Work on the new version going steadily. As promised after finishing the new Royal Navy Seafire lettering options and the new SAAF and North Korean markings options I have turned my attentions towards the Royal Navy Corsair lettering and serial numbering options. As I feared these have turned out to be a right royal pain in the backside. These have taken quite a while to get right, well as best as I can working within the normal placement of markings limitations. I have settled on two options as per the Seafires both working with skins included in the game. One for E.T.O and one for Pacific. What you see here is the best fit solution. I still have many many MATs to edit for these but the positioning nightmare is done so it's a case of cracking on and doing these. When they are finished I still have some new code to work with but shouldn't be too much longer before I'm ready to beat test.

As per the Seafire lettering they will be randomised and non-randomised options for both the E.T.O and Pacific options and non-sequential individual aircraft serial numbering.

http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/MAT_Manager_v2_20_RN_Corsair_Lettering_WiP.jpg

Best Regards

Aces

Aces_High_2
03-23-2005, 09:46 AM
http://www.leigh-kemp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/earth_moon_aces.jpg

Hi all,

I apologise in advance if I'm slow in responding to your communications by e-mail and postings over the next week or so. I've so much work to complete for the new program version that I'll have to confine my web site activities to publishing brief updates and progress information relating to the new version which I hope will be available for download just after the coming Easter holiday weekend, on Tuesday the 29th of March. I will attempt to catch up and reply to any correspondence after the new program version has been released. Think of it as Aces will be out of line-of-sight on the dark side of the moon for a short while .

I'll have so more news to publish on my website this evening regarding the availability of a skin pack containing four skins that I highly recommend that you consider dowloading for use with the new program version.

As I'll be working on completing all aspects of the new program version throughout the remainder of the week and over the Easter holidays I'm much looking forward to taking a bit of a rest for a few weeks when the program is released whilst I recover my energies and consider features for a future version.

Best Regards

Aces