PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the campaign...

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Something has to be done with the campaign.It's missions are so damn empty.There has been some improvement with the addition of the other planes in the missions but still... it doesn't give you the right feeling.For example,the battle of Kursk,
millions of soldiers,thousands of planes and tanks.When you fly in the Kursk campaign in FB,you are lucky if you see 4 tanks!For crying out loud! In Prohorovka they were 800 russian tanks versus 500 german ones.Where are those huge numbers in FB?I'm not asking for thousands of planes and vehicles in the missions.Just more of them.At least,we could have some effects like artillery barrage,and explosions from the fightings,things that would give some life to the ground which seems totally empty. Perhaps instead of arguing about how uber or not a plane is it would be better if we looked into the things in this game that are totally neglected like the campaign.Don't get me wrong FB is a great game,which in my opinion would be perfect if it had a more rewarding campaign.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Something has to be done with the campaign.It's missions are so damn empty.There has been some improvement with the addition of the other planes in the missions but still... it doesn't give you the right feeling.For example,the battle of Kursk,
millions of soldiers,thousands of planes and tanks.When you fly in the Kursk campaign in FB,you are lucky if you see 4 tanks!For crying out loud! In Prohorovka they were 800 russian tanks versus 500 german ones.Where are those huge numbers in FB?I'm not asking for thousands of planes and vehicles in the missions.Just more of them.At least,we could have some effects like artillery barrage,and explosions from the fightings,things that would give some life to the ground which seems totally empty. Perhaps instead of arguing about how uber or not a plane is it would be better if we looked into the things in this game that are totally neglected like the campaign.Don't get me wrong FB is a great game,which in my opinion would be perfect if it had a more rewarding campaign.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 09:03 PM
You can add more activity on the ground editting conf.ini file. Take a look at 1.0 Readme. Better you have a good rig.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!"