PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Ac revelations

Ben_10_XD
05-09-2011, 05:00 AM
I posted a huge list of upgrades that I think would perfect the game last night but one thing i didn't get to go over in more detail is weapon modifications. All swords, knifes, daggers, crossbows etc. should have the ability to change how many edged blade it could have, the shape, length, color, weight, material, inscriptions, grip, and whether it is single wield or... Dual wield!!! I think that having two swords or daggers we be absolutely magnificent and give a wider variety of executions and fighting styles, all the changes I just mentioned could also change the speed, deflect, damage etc of the weapon and certain missions, side missions, chests reward you with modification options. Also, there should be a achievements tab in the menu where there are goals like; achieve 100kills, 500 kills, 1000 kills, even 25000 kills! and things like 20 horses stolen without killing guard, 150 guards killed with crossbow, 200 guards poisoned, 26km sprinted non-stop, 200 leaps of faith performed, and all of these can reward you with things like money, weapon modifications, extra missions and assassin recruit spots.

Thanks guys, I really think these specific changes will give a much wider variety of things to spend time doing and long term goals to achieve rather then finishing the fun stuff and being left with nothing worth fighting for. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

eagleforlife1
05-09-2011, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Ben_10_XD:
I posted a huge list of upgrades that I think would perfect the game last night but one thing i didn't get to go over in more detail is weapon modifications. All swords, knifes, daggers, crossbows etc. should have the ability to change how many edged blade it could have, the shape, length, color, weight, material, inscriptions, grip, and whether it is single wield or... Dual wield!!! I think that having two swords or daggers we be absolutely magnificent and give a wider variety of executions and fighting styles, all the changes I just mentioned could also change the speed, deflect, damage etc of the weapon and certain missions, side missions, chests reward you with modification options. Also, there should be a achievements tab in the menu where there are goals like; achieve 100kills, 500 kills, 1000 kills, even 25000 kills! and things like 20 horses stolen without killing guard, 150 guards killed with crossbow, 200 guards poisoned, 26km sprinted non-stop, 200 leaps of faith performed, and all of these can reward you with things like money, weapon modifications, extra missions and assassin recruit spots.

Thanks guys, I really think these specific changes will give a much wider variety of things to spend time doing and long term goals to achieve rather then finishing the fun stuff and being left with nothing worth fighting for. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

How on earth is anybody supposed to sprint 26 km non-stop?

Mr_Shade
05-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Guys,

I know people are excited - but can I ask you post on one of the ongoing Revelations threads?

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif